Aaron t x reader (Arcade)

Today was the day of you and t's first date together. You really liked t because you thought he was funny,kind, and loyal to you. You got up and got dressed, you tried to dress like you and t planned to.

You put your shoes on ready to leave out the door. Once you got outside you felt a rush of excitement coursing through your veins. "Buzzzz" your phone rang from your back pocket. You picked up your phone to find a text from t sending you the directions to the arcade with a caption of "see you there" with a silly emoji.

You finally arrived at the arcade. You ran up to t waving to get his attention. "Hey sorry I'm late!!" You said panting from being out of breath. " nah it's no problem! I just got here like five minutes ago haha" t said rubbing the back of his neck.

You smiled at t with a happy expression. He stuck out his hand waiting for you to take it. "Shall we?" He asked. "I'm ready when you are" you said taking his hand and rushing into the arcade! 

-time skip-

"Aww man! I couldn't grab the plushie I wanted!" You whined giving up on the machine. "Haha here let me show you how a reaaall pro does it." He says cracking his knuckles putting the coin in the coin slot before playing. The game started you've never seen t so focus surprisingly he got the plushie you wanted. "Here you go my lady" he said handing you the plushie. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's so fluffy!!!!" You said hugging it.

T couldn't help but admire your cuteness. You guys then started to make your way to the other games wining more and more prizes

-time skip-

T had walked you to your house. "Thank you for tonight I really enjoyed it." You said blushing. "Your welcome I enjoyed your company too! We should hang out again sometime!" He said laughing rubbing the back of his neck blushing. "Well I guess I better get going, good night y/n." T said as he was about to walk away. "Wait!" You shouted completely stopping him in his tracks turning around to face you. You kissed his cheek and then walked off. "G-goodnight" you said stuttering at the fact that you kissed him. He smirked and walked away and Bragged about what happed to the eat of the band.

Thanks for reading! 4town for eva

-418 words!