Chapter One: Fight!

"Well if you didn't use up all the milk maybe you wouldn't have to go to the store!"

"You want cereal right now, not me! Go get it yourself!"

"I'm getting pretty sick of you," Tom responded, having to share a house with this idiot was the worst. "If you'd listen to what you're saying at least for once then you wouldn't be so ignorant!" He added, shouting even louder.

Tord pushed Tom. "It's you that needs to be listening, shut up at least for one day-"

"Can you not shout? Why are you angry at each other?" Edd came to intervene, coming to stand right between the two.

"He's mad at me for using all the milk." Tord crossed his arms.

"Fuck yeah I am, and be won't go to the store to buy more." Tom protested.

Edd was in thought for a while before remembering something and opening up the refrigerator. "Umm... We still have a whole carton of milk, you should have looked in the fridge." Edd sighed deeply while taking the milk and setting it on the table.

"See? Your fault." Tord shrugged with a smile that could only be described as a pure argument winner smile. Tom wanted to bash that bastard's face into the wall, but this time he figured to just keep his mouth shut and started to eat his late breakfast just to be disturbed again.

"Tom, Indian currency that starts from r and has six letters," Tord said while walking back into the kitchen with a newspaper that he stole from the neighbours.

"The wha-" He was cut off as Tord slammed the paper onto the table, almost spilling Tom's breakfast. He was rapidly clicking the pen. "First of all, back up, you're too close!" Tom shouted before blankly looking at the newspaper. "It's rupees you fucking idiot."

"I know." He smiled and wrote it in before pointing to another question.

To be honest, they spent a good half an hour just completing the crossword puzzle. The 'fun' ended when Matt called Tord to the living room, he couldn't seem to figure out how to work the TV. he left the paper and pen on the table, never coming back to finish it. So Tom finished his breakfast and got tired of the newspaper laying on the table.

"That fucking moron..." He sighed, getting up and taking the newspaper, going to the living room and throwing it at the brunette.

"Tom! Why would you do that?" Tord picked up the paper again before rolling it up and swinging it at his roommate.

"Chill! I didn't mean it!" He started running while Tord chased him around the house, eventually Tom lost him and locked himself in the bathroom. After being in there for about 2 minutes he heard Todd's voice again.

"Ummm... What is a famous movie about a ship, ends with c and is made up of 7 letters?"

"You-" He facepalmed. "Titanic, it's Titanic." He sighed.

"Ooooh! I knew that." He said, walking away back to the kitchen, letting Tom feel at ease and exit the bathroom safely.

"Fucking crazy..." He sighed, running his hand through his hair. He decided to go back to bed, he needed a nap. He physically couldn't run on five hours of sleep. He fell onto his bed and was out in a few tens of minutes.

In the meanwhile, Tord was looking for an excuse to go bother his 'favourite' person in the world. The crossword was getting old... Just a visit would do.

Tord entered Tom's room with a mischievous smirk. "Tom-" He began before noticing that he was asleep. Suddenly, the best idea came to his head. He ran to the medicine cabinet and pulled out a pack of melatonin gummies along with fetching a pan and a pot from the kitchen.

He came back to Tom's room, putting the melatonin gummies on Tom's bed and smashing the kitchen appliances together to make a loud noise.

Tom gasped as he shot up from his bed. He dreaded to see that exact red hoodie. He looked him up and down and laid back down again. "Seriously? What do you want?" He sighed.

Tord quietly laughed to himself. "I brought you melatonins," He smirked. "I know you have trouble falling asleep."

Tom stared at him in disbelief. "You asshole I was already asleep!" He pounced on the brunette. "I'm tired of you, either you leave me alone or leave entirely." He said quietly but angrily so the other won't hear whole delivering a punch to Tord's face.

"Ouch!" Tord shouted, kicking Tom in the stomach.

It didn't take long for them to get back into an argument again, meanwhile, Edd and Matt were watching TV and just shrugged, basically being used to it by now.

Teeth were almost being knocked out and bruises formed that wouldn't go away for weeks. Eventually, they broke it up. Tom wiped his nose just to see blood, he looked back at Tord and noticed an open wound above his eyebrow.

Tord looked at Tom with wet and revengeful eyes before running to the bathroom as he felt something wet on his face. He looked at the mirror and panicked, half of his face was already ruined, and he still needed the other half. He didn't need this right now.

Firstly, he wiped all of the blood off of his face, he couldn't do much about his nose bleed but did manage to patch up that wound above his brow. The bruises would probably appear in a few hours. He sighed as he exited the bathroom and went to watch television with the rest of his friends.

"What happened..?" Edd asked, leaving forward to look at Tord.

Tord simply shrugged. "Guess."

"Oooh... I'm sorry, but you weren't too nice to Tom, were you?"

Tord's frown turned into that smirk. That one means no good. "Yeah, I wasn't."

"Shush..! This is the good part of the movie." Matt complained as his eyes didn't move from the TV.

For the rest of the day, Tom and Tord didn't even see each other and actively avoided seeing one another.