Chapter Eleven: Ska And Weed

All three of them were in the car, Tord in the back seat. The car ride wasn't that long in comparison, which didn't put a smile on Tord's face. He dreamt about the day he would finally be able to put his blue jacket back on and sit at his personal desk, plotting world domination.

They didn't really talk while driving so Tord mostly looked through the window while resting his chin in his hand. You can imagine his dread once he saw his stop. He sighed before unbuckling his seat belt and getting out, his backpack being in his hand.

Patryck also got out of the car to say goodbye to his most precious son. He cupped Tord's face, placing a little kiss on his forehead. "Be a good boy, ok?" He loved to baby him.

Tord couldn't help but be a bit embarrassed at that gesture. "Dad, not here..." He took a small step back.

He laughed in response. "Alright, goodbye then." He ruffled Tord's hair before walking back to the car and sitting down.

Paul sighed. "You can't keep babying him like this, he's already grown up."

Patryck awkwardly laughed. "I know... But he sometimes needs it."

"Sometimes."

"Yeah."

Tord watched as they drove off, sharply exhaling and walking through the door and into the house. He was instantly greeted by Edd hugging him.

"Oh- hello," Tord said, surprised.

"Tord! You can't run off like that." Edd said, releasing him from the hug.

To be honest, Tord wasn't sorry so he wouldn't apologise. "Yeah, I know."

"Let me carry your backpack up to your room for you," Edd smiled, snatching the bag from Tord's hand and taking it upstairs as Tord followed him. "Had a nice time?"

Tord exhaled. "Yeah, it was a nice break." He shrugged.

"I'm glad," Edd smiled, opening Tord's room door and gently placing the backpack next to his bed. "Alright, I'm gonna be in my room if you need me."

Tord nodded, putting his hands in his pockets. "That's fine, and if you need me, I'll be bothering Tom."

Edd laughed. "I bet he's missed you." He commented before leaving.

Tord smiled back, exiting his room and walking towards Tom's room, knocking before opening the door without a response back. "Tom! Have you missed me?" He said cheerfully, his accent really shining through.

Tom looked at his door, seeing the red hoodie. He was simply looking at his phone, maybe reading something. But he turned off his phone and put it aside. "When have I ever gotten bored of you?" He said sarcastically.

"Aww, I thought so." He closed the door behind him and walked towards Tom, reaching out his left hand to pet his hair. And once he got the hint to stop it, Tom's hair sprung back into place.

"Hey, don't touch my hair, you commie!" He pushed Tord back. He hated having his hair messed with.

Tord laid down on Tom's bed, resting his legs up on the Brit's lap. "How did you sleep?"

Tom pushed Tord's leg off of himself to which Tord just retracted his legs, putting his heels to his butt. "Considering you weren't here, pretty good actually."

"I didn't know you liked talking so much." Tord laughed, referring to last night's phone call.

"So?" Tom asked, he knew that Tord pointed that out to annoy him but what was there to be mad about? "Maybe I do like talking, and you're a fantastic listener."