Neko information

Neko

Neko is not a quirk or mutation quirk. Neko was started or created, this all started in the early 30's with the L/n family before quirks were discovered. The L/n's live in a tribe outside of the city they're known as cat people.

When in fighting instincts their eye sharpen and markings appears on their body (depending on what cat breed).

Some males has the ability to have others to submit to them they are known as Kings.

Some females has the ability to dominate and submit others this ability is called the calling, they are known as Queens.

The neko tribe has the ability to transform into their primal animalistic known as Beast Mode their strength, speed, agility, and fighting abilities are more enhanced. Using this form has a risk if they are blinded by rage they could lose all site of their humanity and will be difficult to bring back.

There are 3 phases;

Beast mode phase 1: canines, nails and eyes are sharp

Beast mode phase 2:  canines, nails and eyes are sharp, hair appears on parts of the body: arms, legs, partly face & shoulder or chest

Beast mode phase 3: full body cover in fur, eyes: extreme heightened of sight; red with black cat like slits, nails: sharp long claws, extremely heighten hearing, face & body markings depending on what cat breed.

Heat: A neko Heat last for 1-2 weeks if settled with a mate. A neko without a mate their heat last up a month.

Timeline: for a teen last to 1-4 weeks, for an adult last to a month.

Mating: A neko will be often unknowingly be attracted to a luring/favorite smell if they find a mate.

~•~

There are three phases for a neko;

1• Neko without mate either becomes horny/affectionate or reproductively dormant period, their hormones are not active.

2• lose of appetite

3• lots of purring

~•~

Mark:

Male: through the marking where the male
bites his mate in the place in between the shoulder and neck. Once the female is marked then half of the bond is completed. The male can bring up a wall in his brain so that his mate can't feel his emotions or read his thoughts.

Female: through the marking where the female
bites her mate in the place in between the shoulder and neck or wrist. Once the male is marked then half of the bond is completed. The female can see her mates dreams, memories and be able to track her mate.

Both: After the marking process their bond grow stronger in which now they can not only feel each other emotions but also read each other thoughts too.