1

I was sitting on the couch reading my book trying to keep my mind busy cause I couldn't get Tokoyami out of my mind. But every time I see or hear or whenever someone brings him up my mind wonders off into deep pit that end up sexual images of him doing many things to me.

"Tokoyami Ah-uh~ right there!" I moaned out softly as his thrust his fingers deeper inside me. I felt my toes curled in pleasure.

"/n....hey Y/n!" Someone shouted at me trying to get my attention, which snapped me out of my thoughts. My ears twitched and I looked at the person that interrupt my lewd thoughts. "A-ah..um..y-yes..Izuku?" I asked him with a small pant in words with a blush across my face. "Are you alright? You look a little discomfort and flustered." Izuku asked innocently. I got up quickly and smiled a little. "Uh..um yeah I'm alright..um I gotta go!" I said quickly nodding at him and ran off to my room. Shit! What's up with my body! "Uh..is Y/n ok?" Izuku questioned out loud. "Ha! Stupid Deku!" Bakugou said with a knowing smirk. I looked at my calendar on my wall and yelled. "HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET IT'S MATING SEASON FOR ME!!" I shouted out in frustration.

•••

It's been two weeks that no one saw me out of my room and class, since I locked myself in my room since my hormones are off the roof. Principal Nezu and Aizawa let's me slide in my classes since they know about my mating season so they have Midnight teaching me until I can control my urges, I can go back to my regular class with my classmates.

Curse my neko side..my hormones are driving me crazy.

I can't trust myself being around anyone specially the guys, since the first time it happened I lost control. That was when I was in high school I had no idea about the mating season for nekos then and man the person that had to stumble upon my way on my walk in the woods had to be Bakugou since he wanted me to spar me so badly. Big mistake there. I can't believe I lost my virginity like that. It was awkward between Bakugou and I for awhile but later on the road we became close friends even though he's an ass.

So besides that Nezu, my teachers knowing, Bakugou is the only one that knows about my mating season. I was walking back to the elevators after eating knowing that my class mates where in class I was fine to do what ever I wanted. Just as I pressed the button on the elevator I heard my name being called. Who the hell could that be I thought I was by myself, everyone should be in class with All might or Midnight right know. I thought as looked at the person and froze on spot. Shit it's Tokoyami.

"Tokoyami." I said lowly and walked inside the elevator with him. "Mind that we talk?" Tokoyami asked as he clicked his floor number. "Uh..yeah sure." I answered.

We got off on his floor and he lead me to his room since I knew he'll feel more comfortable in his room even though he was hesitant on bringing me to his room since he's not used to having others in his room especially after the bedroom competition. When I first time saw his bedroom I thought the dark gothic room was cool. It was hot, Tokoyami is my type of guy that I want. Tokoyami opened the door and let me inside first. I sat down on his bed as he joined me. I looked down slightly trying my hardest to keep myself under control.

"You wanted to speak with me?" I asked Tokoyami. "Yes. I wanted to know if you're alright, you haven't been in class for two weeks and you been out of your room. The only time you shown yourself out your bedroom is when it's time to eat but you hardly stay to eat with everyone, if not Bakugou is always the one bringing you, your meals. Is there something bothering you that you're avoiding everyone." Tokoyami says concerned. Tokoyami..is worried about me. "Is there something going on between you and Bakugou." Tokoyami says looking at me with a hint of sadness and jealousy. I looked up at him surprised.