V

The dome....

Someone is trying to take down the dome...

Someone is trying to attack us...

Is

it coming for me..?

I flinched when my door was slammed wide open. I swiftly turned around to reveal my sister looking frantic.

"We have to leave!" She grabbed my wrist and ran down. I stumbled a few times but managed to keep up with her.

"A-ate what's happening." She didn't answer me and continued to run.

I'm... Scared.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ate..." I called in a tired tone. We have been running for what felt like hours, my feet are starting to hurt. I tried to sit down, but she would grab my hand and walk.

"Ate." I called her again, she stopped and finally looked at me, but she was facing me with mixed emotions.

"What is it, Maharlika?"

I paused, she never called me by my full name, not like this. This whole thing is making her anxious, I could tell...

I cannot say the words I want to say, I just fiddled my fingers.

"Are you tired?"

"Mhm...."

She slightly smiled and crouched and carried me on her back.

"You didn't have to see that.." She quietly told me. I slightly tilted my head to her.

"... Were they coming for me?" She stopped on her tracks and hesitated for a moment.

"... Yes..."

A moment of silence filled the atmosphere. I expected her to say that, but now, I don't know what to reply.

The silence was soon interrupted with a loud explosion-like sound coming from the castle, we both looked behind to see countless birds flying from behind us, going far west.

-Havilah-

"לעזאזל"

I cursed, and zoomed away, I could feel my heart beating, I could feel my adrenaline rush. Every fiber in me forces me to run far away. Wherever that it will be, he needs to be hidden, he needs to be protected, or else-

I felt someone pull us from the side. I panicked. Is this how this ends?! Right here??? Right now??? no NO!!

I closed my eyes and punched whoever that person who grabbed us is and ran as fast as I could, but I felt Maharlika aggressively tugging me.

"ATE!!"

I started to slow down and would almost trip at times, but what he said next would turn me into a complete halt.

"Ate you punched Sinai!"

... Eh?
..... Eh...?
.......... EH?!

I swiftly turned around and saw the Arabic man lying on the ground.

"SINAI!!"

I put Maharlika on the ground and hurried to Sinai, dang... Did I really just did that?

"Wake up!!" Maharlika tries to shake Sinai awake but from the looks of it, he's out cold...