Chapter 2

Kasia's Point of View

"Lake.... where did you find her again?" Tanong sa akin ni Miss Kat na may seryosong mukha

"In the forest between the Air Kingdom and an abandoned palace. I don't know who owns it, but it looked like it was abandoned recently"

Mas lalo akong nagtaka sa naging ekspresyon ni Miss Kat. Tumingin siya sa babae— kay Zhariya na buhat ni Pierce at hinihiga sa couch. Napadako tuloy ang mga mata ko sa kama na may mantsa ng dugo.

"That doesn't make sense. How can she be there?"

Napakamot ako sa ulo at nilingon ang kambal ko. Inilingan niya rin ako at si Miss Kat na nakatingin din sa kanya. It was Pierce who found her in the forest, sleeping or fainted, barely breathing, body full of fresh wounds and ragged clothes full of fresh blood and dried blood.

"There's a village beyond the forest. Just behind the abandoned palace. I don't know why and how come there's a village in there when in the past years that we tried lurking the area, we couldn't even seen it" Aeolus told us

"And by the looks of it, she's living in there." Ali said

Napatango ako at napatitig ulit sa babae, kay Zhariya. She's skinny and pale. Her hair and eyes is black, but her power is light. Napakunot noo ako. She's not normal. This is not normal at all. I know there's no cases like this before, like having a black hair and eyes but the power they have is fire or light brown hair but the power is water.

Features tell us about the corresponding power you have. Light brown hair are for the Royalties of the Earth tribe and the people who doesn't have Royalty blood and have the attributes of Earth, have dark green hair.

Cerulean hair and eyes are for the Royalties of Water tribe, and the people that have attributes of Water have dark blue hair color. Ash gray hair are for the Royalties of the Air tribe and yellow for the people that have attributes of Air. Red hair for the Royalties of the Fire tribe and orange for the people.

Every person will have another color in the tip of their hair depending on the color of what specific attribute they have. The Royalties of every tribes have different hair colors than the remaining people of their tribes to let them know they are superior than them. There's actually a legend about it and most people believed on it.

The legend is about the Royal bloods of different tribes have a blood of a God running on their veins that's why they have different hair colors. The legend also said that only the Royal bloods can use the power of Gods which are the main powers of every tribe, and I believe on that legend too.

The things that are only unique are the eyes of the Royalties of Earth and Fire tribe because it's different from their hair color. Red-orange eyes for the Royalties of Fire Kingdom, but sometimes it turns just pure red or pure orange based on their emotions. Army green eyes for the Royalties of Earth Kingdom, but sometimes it's either golden light brown or mint green and again, depending on their emotions.

"Did you find anything else?" Napalingon ako kay Ms. Kat noong magtanong ulit siya

"The village was destroyed. I don't know how it got destroyed but there's traces of black magic and.... fire"

"Fire?" Tanong ko ulit dahil parang nagkamali ako ng pandinig

"Yes... fire. You heard it right" Ramdam ko ang diin sa boses ni Aeolus at parang hindi rin makapaniwala sa sinasabi niya.

"But...." Huminto na ako bago pa ako makapagsalita.

There's only one Tribe who have fire attributes and 5 Royalties who can use fire as their natural power.