FOURTEEN

"Ridiculous! Don't you see what these two are doing? They are pushing their agenda on our children!"

The crowd erupts in murmurs and whispers. David looks at Matthew with sadness in his eyes. Matthew grabs the microphone and speaks up.

"Let me get this straight. Are you saying that we, the followers of God are spreading the devil's work also known as the Gay agenda?"

The lady nods with confidence.

"You two don't deserve your positions. You taint the Lord's world with your evil ways! We all see that you two are a couple. You were sent here to mislead us and go to hell with you!"

Matthew felt like throwing the microphone right on this woman's head.

"So if the Pope came here and said the same thing we did, will he be sent by the devil?"

The people in the room waited for the lady's response.

"Of course! The devil is sneaky that way"

A man stood up from the back, pointing his finger at the lady as he spoke.

"You are the one sent by the devil! We all know we are made from the image of God. If some of us are LGBTQI+ so what? We are all humans at the end of the day and every human deserves to have a right"

The lady was foaming at the mouth, like a dog with rabies.

"Me? The devil? Don't you see what they're doing? The Bible clearly says no man shall lay in bed with another man sexually!"

Matthew speaks up with a tone David never recognised before.

"Then you might also know that the bible also says women shall be silent qand keep their silence in churches and if any question arises, they ask their husbands at home."

"You-"

"Listen lady, the bible cannot be used to dictate people's lives. There are good and bad parts of the book. You as a follower of God, so you claim should pick the good ones. Do you really think God will let you in heaven after you've abused another child of God just because they're different from you?"

A blanket of silence had fallen in the room.

"I am not saying join is into being LGBTQI+ all we want is to be accepted and given our rights. We are people too, don't we deserve good lives? You don't have to agree with what I'm saying but atleast respect it so you can be respected as well"

David felt at ease but he knows that this was just a small bump compared to what is ahead.

After the event, David and Matthew head back to the car. David holds Matthew's hand.

"Are you alright?"

"No"

David stops him.

"Talk to me"

"Did you hear that lady? People really believe that there is this agenda that we're pushing for....the vile in her words was so...."

"I know. But we have to remain strong. We have to carry this cross so the others will experience an easier life in the end of this"

Matthew sighed and got in the car, David following behind.

"Promise me that whatever happens, we'll always be together"

David smiles and rubs Matthew's cheek.

"I promise"

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

"I'm going to take a bath" Joseph says as he got up from the bed, a streak of white fluid flowing down his inner thigh. Jasper watched him leave before getting up and following him.

Joseph stood by the tub as it filled up. He gasps as he feels Jasper's hands around his waist.

"You didn't cum"

Joseph turns around and flashes him a smile, his missing canines made Joseph choke up on his laughter.

"I'm sorry but you look funny"

Joseph rolls his eyes and turns the faucet off before getting in the tub.

"Meanie"

Jasper kneels down and his hand goes under water.

"I'm sorry"

Joseph sighs as he feels Jasper's hand find his crotch, giving him a few strokes.

"Mmmh....it's okay"

Jasper could see the pink tip of Joseph's member standing out in the water. He goes a little faster and Joseph holds on the sides of the tub, throwing his head back as he moans.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Yess...don't....don't stop" he moans, eyes closed as he feels Jasper's thumb rub over his tip.

Jasper gives Joseph a kiss and the man cums in his hand, the mess floating around in water. Joseph opens his eyes and smiles.

"Not bad"

Jasper chuckles and kisses him again.

"I have a lot more to show you"

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

"Tomorrow will be setting out to the town near us. After what happened today, Matthew and David are sure about the path we are about to pursue."

Sister Bridget nods with a warm smile.

"I wish you two all the best and don't be stranger."

"We will call once a week with an update." Matthew says.

After Sister Bridget had left, David sighs.

"What's the matter?"

"Just thinking about us"

Matthew holds David's hand as they walked down the hall.

"What about us?"

"I used to fear that God will punish me for pursuing you"

Matthew smiles.

"Then what happened?"

"I had a dream where you and I were in a church, holding hands and Joseph was officiating the event"

Matthew blushes.

"Sounds like a wedding"

"It was....so that dream got me thinking"

The door opens and They walk inside Matthew's room.

"What was it that you were thinking?" Matthew asks in curiosity as he starts taking off his clothes.

"That maybe you and I will have....an unholy affair"

Matthew pulls him towards the bed.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm....an unholy affair, sounds dramatic right?"

Matthew kisses him softly.

"Sounds perfect to me"

THE END