SEVEN

Present day....

They were now lying in bed, Joseph's fingers tracing Jasper's face while the vampire had his hand resting on Joseph's waist.

"That was a hundred years ago" Joseph speaks up once Jasper had finished his tale.

"Indeed but now here I am....in your arms again"

Joseph closes his eyes. Could it be real? Is that why he feels safe around Jasper? Does this explain the random longing feeling? The lust he feels at night?

"What if you're wrong?"

Jasper smiles.

"I've been wrong before but this time....I'm sure it's you"

"How do you know that?" Joseph asks. Jasper's hand goes up Joseph's back.

"Because you look exactly the same way you did a century ago"

Joseph blushes.

"Then I guess God loved my face so much, he used it in all my previous lives"

Jasper chuckles and then sighs.

"I should get going"

"Why?" Joseph asks, sadness in his voice.

Jasper sat up and stretched his arms above his head.

"I have to feed"

Joseph sits up and hugs Jasper from behind.

"I don't know why but I want you to stay"

Jasper kisses Joseph's hand.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning"

Joseph watched Jasper open the window, a gust of window blew in, swaying the curtains. When everything was calm again, Jasper was gone.

"I guess they don't burst into a million bats like in the movies" he whispers. He turns on his new ipod and adds his favourite songs, laying in bed as they played on shuffle.

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

There was a knock on the door and Matthew rushed to open it. He smiles when he sees David holding a tray with a slice of cake.

"What's with the cake?" He asks in confusion.

"I didn't want to seem....suspicious that I was coming here in the middle of the night"

Matthew chuckles.

"Well then, come in"

He heads inside and blushes when he sees the items on Matthew's nightstand.

"When did you buy those?" He points at the condoms and lube.

Matthew smirks and starts unbuttoning David's shirt.

"This morning, or did you want it raw?" He smirks. David blushes and looks away from him, moaning softly as he felt Matthew's forefinger rubbing his right nipple.

"Enough talking, we both know what's happening here" he said.

David was quick to take off his clothing, Matthew on the other hand just took off his boxer briefs.

The bed dips as they lay down, David kisses Matthew with passion. lips smacking, heavy breathing.

Matthew's large hand smacks David's butt before flipping him over, kissing him down the back, teeth nipping at David's soft butt cheeks. He flips him over again.

"Haa" David moans, feeling Matthew's familiar mouth around his shaft once again, he grabs the sheets, back arched as Matthew bobs his head faster.