SIX

Continuation......

Once the sun had fully set, Jasper went out first and beckons Joseph. They walk in silence until Joseph spoke up.

"Yes"

Jasper looks at him with confusion.

"Yes what?"

Joseph sighed.

"I've been thinking about what you said this morning...my answer is yes"

Jasper gasped.

"Are you sure?"

"Indubitably"

Jasper smiled all the way, what's next was to share a kiss with this man he's been longing for a long time.

Three hours later, they reach an old windmill. Jasper opens the door and looks around.

"It's clear"

They enter and find some hay to make a bed. Joseph gets up and goes up the ladder, Jasper decides to follow him.

"Are you alright?"

Joseph shook his head.

"I feel it taking over me again"

"You can have me"

Joseph turns around in shock.

"You'd die"

Jasper nods.

"I know but I don't want you to go out there and get killed...have me instead"

Joseph was speechless. He holds Jasper by the cheek, looking him in the eyes.

"You don't have to do this"

Jasper sighed, looking into his once green eyes that were now a pale red.

"Will you believe me if I said I love you Joseph"

Joseph looks away, releasing a shaky breath.

"I do but-"

"There's no but...let me die knowing you loved me too...even if you don't mean it, just say it"

Joseph looks at him again.

"Jasper....stop this"

"Three years. Three years I've endured this love for you, I watched you go by everyday and I was so afraid that you'd be repulsed by me but yet here we are. I've risked my life for you and I will never regret doing it. You are in pain and i want to help you! Why can't you accept it? Is because I'm a man?!"

"That's not it! I want to get to know you! Court you, live in a house together but here you are....saying I should kill you"

Jasper blinked and tears poured down his face, he tears his shirt off, revealing his ivory skin.

"There's one last option then"

"Which is?"

"We make love here all night, when the sun rises....we'll both be dead"

Joseph somehow was content with this solution.

"Deal"

Jasper pulls down his pants and so does Joseph. They stand there naked and in the dark, the moonlight peering through the small holes in the wooden walls.

Jasper takes initiative and steps forward, holding Joseph by the face and slowly leans in, their lips meet for a soft kiss, Jasper pries Joseph's mouth open with his tongue and moans as he tastes him.

Joseph then starts to kiss back, moaning at this new feeling that arose from the pit of his stomach. He holds Jasper against the wall and they lock eyes.