Were you alone?

He was always near you a stone throw apart! Can't you feel the feeling of friction when you yell you're loner. It's him. Every moment he was with you and hope you continue it too .

Just look behind he's always there for you . You never looks back. Even when we look back what our eyes see is what we want to see the lonely suffering and what we fought with. Never tried to look if was there Jesus in my pain did I ever talked to him, Did I see him ,did I seep into his wounds.

If you know , he was in turmoil before everything before (they in their minds captured the guy who speaks blasphemy) he was suffering can you hear his broken voice cracking while he comes back all the time he went to A Stone's Throw distance and bled literally blood in pain physical, internal and every pain that mankind had felt he was bleeding before he was taken he was bleeding in the preparation for his sacrifice. He was lonely the son of God was lonely with angel who was the only one there to prepare him he looked his disciples who told him they had stand for him sleeping ;when he was suffering not that he went to another mount  ... just a stone throw away and who betrayed him literally the one who he choose to be his disciples and kept by side no matter what they were and how they behaved and who was with him . Who? Only one disciple was standing down but even then he was known by the Pharisees and had permission to stand by if not who would have been with him? No one.

Where was the crowd who followed him ? Where is the 72 disciples who were send? Where was the one who was there when he was captured in field just hurted a man otherthan that no one was with him? Where were the ones he cured? Where were the children ? Who cried the children and women that too who knew him fro start.

Standing there was Son Of God with none by his side ,suffering whole pain of mankind, with his own pain, his body was literally peeled off even his head was crowned with thrones without mercy they poked he was not even a shadow now he was fully scattered. No one as what he was suffering no one knew he was suffering all the pain a Simon who never knew him was the one to carry his cross there will no one who'll be this honoured and blessed even when he was crucified he asked to forgive whatever was did to him by the ones he wanted to save. He even took a person in his way and he was broken by not only Judas but every pain! Can you understand that?
No even I won't know what was that . No this is the smallest discription of his sufferings.

Now say were you lonely throughout this?

You were not and never was you

I can't write anymore it broke my heart.

May God bless you.
Pray !