Why salt ?

Why did Jesus asked us to be salt not sugar

What is difference from salt and sugar when we view ?

Nothing right?

What about it’s nature?

Sugar makes our tongue feel sweetness while salt just saltiness

What about it’s manufacturing?

Obviously, sugar go through many process and chemical changes to be on structure we use.

Whereas , salt it just have to be refined from seawater then processed from crystal to that similar or even small compared to sugar.

Did you realise, people say edible things are sweet but not sugar. Never heard it like that right, well excluding the kids . But salt ,it is just saltiness.

The main point is in the last 4 paragraph excluding two sentences to give information and greeting respectively

What does sugar do to our body?

It promotes cancer cell to spread and cause diabetes, tooth decay ect.

What does salt do?

We can’t eat almost anything without significant amount of salt especially spicy things ,noodles ,ramen, curry or even rice that is anything other than sweet things but salt is also added in sweet things too, well not that widely though.

What other things salt do?

Even in the refreshing drinks that is used to treat hydration or even to stabilize the amount of sweetness.It is also used to apply on wounds , majorly incase of oral and nasal trouble

it is used to gargle when people catch cold and usage of saline nasal drop for nasal problem and nasal washing particularly who suffer from synus or adinoid and It is also used to treat digestive trouble that stretch from gas to diarrhoea. It is part of medicine treating this problem also almost every medicine. It is also used for washing and treating patients even those in coma. It is also mixed in water used to bath as it reduce toxic , removes dead skin , used to reduce pain highly effective with hot water which is best recommendation for people suffering from fibro myalgia or any kind of pain., helps in pimple for some. Also for the problems in private areas.

Where else to do find saltiness?

Your sweat is salty which is elimination of waste products which are exces in body. ot can also be found in years the significant features of humans to show emotions.

But how does it feel using it?

It gives pain , it seeps in to the area applied and either gives pain sensation or slippery sensation. It is not at all less painful or with no reaction. It cause awkward feeling. But it heals , right . I testify it heals and gives aid.

Does all this ring something.

Major problem like bitter water , poisonous soup and bad water were made edible with salt by instruction from God, or by the angels.

So, coming to the main point.

Jesus told us to be salt of others life can be assumed as a parable , that when unravels says that saying message would give sensation of fear, pain and awkward which enables others to avoid the message and the one who serve the message but the onse who need it would accept and join in the mission. He meant that people will even persecute because of it but it gives meaning to others life.

Share this to even with your pets and all creation of God because he said to spread his message to all creation not just human. Salt is used to acquire energy by the plants and gardeners use it for specific plants in a remarkable amount whole others need just a little which can be accessed from the soil.

For instance the Coconut known for it’s significance in many aspects need salt during the growth of my memory is correct . It also heard that by preaching good news to plants help them to grow in a more nice way .So , Jesus told us to salt to give others aid but also to acknowledge that there would be bitter experience too. Persecution , isolation, murder and physical hurt without consideration could come on way to spread the miraculous and healing message.

Take care!

Please forgive for the mistakes as it’s just my vision and I feel do represent the inner meaning in my small view about the statement Jesus made.