Passion of Christ review

my favourite person alive ! A movie on Jesus's life.

Passion of Christ is one of those movies that is not available in YouTube even for buy or rent. The more surprising one is it is not even available in Amazon prime . I literally watched it 2017 something through tv channel on Good Friday and was amazed by work because they portrayed as much as they could even when the movie could take down the actors whole career just because he chose to play or portray Jesus life.

My most heart wrenching moment was the way they portrayed the suffering of Jesus at the best and even showed how would Mary would be in that situation with flashback that touched my heart . I always wanted to share this that before he was whipped and captured in Gethseman where where he experiences great anguish and prays to be delivered from his impending suffering, while also accepting God's will where he felt overwhelming sadness and anguish, and said "My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass me by. Nevertheless, let it be as You, not I, would have it." Then, a little while later, he said, "If this cup cannot pass by, but I must drink it, Your will be done!" (Matthew 26:42; in Latin Vulgate: fiat voluntas tua). He said this prayer thrice, checking on the three apostles after each prayer and finding them asleep. He commented: "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak". An angel came from heaven to strengthen him. During his agony as he prayed, "His sweat was, as it were, great drops of blood falling down upon the ground" (Luke 22:44).

At the conclusion of the narrative, Jesus accepts that the hour has come for him to be betrayed.[4]

I personally think from the point he started to pray he went through the burden of sin of all the people who lived and would live till the end of world and he also went through every single pain mental and physical that human ever had through that prayers because he is the flesh but he is the word himself to make him sweat blood I believe he had gone through all suffering that was suffered and punishment for all their sin and shame of sin made it possible.

Then the part where we see how Simon of Cyrene was not the same person who tried to move away from the responsibility of carrying cross was very hesitant and got so attached with Jesus that the soldiers had to forcefully push him out of the crucifixion ground. You can feel him to close to heart because if we we were him we would be doing the same. I apologise if this review didn't meet your expectations because it been so many years that I watched the movie and it is not even available in

It was basically was carried on to another space while watching. They even portrayed the enemy(Satan) though it may not be like that because he's a fallen angel who had a decent part of angel with him against the God but with the portrayal you could feel the resentment and hate he had .

I would love to recommend this movie to be watched if you ever get a chance.

God bless you