Surprised

When Arnav entered his room that day he was shocked beyond his belief

When Arnav entered his room that day he was shocked beyond his belief. From his table, two beautiful legs in red high heels were hanging down. She had her panties on and her red panties could be opened like a present. Her rest of the body was kept covered in a cardboard box. It couldn't be opened. He tried.There was another small box beside her. Lying nearby was a letter.

Dear Arnav,

I am so happy you shared your fantasies with me.  Even if it took an year of our relationship I am satisfied that you shared it with me. I have arranged everything according to your wish. Whatever you need are in the box nearby.

I have a little favor to ask you. Please don't see her face. Also don't converse with her. Save that for me alone. Treat her like any prostitute. Your heart is mine alone.

With love,
Maya

Arnav closed the letter. A week before, after an intimate act Maya had asked for his sexual fantasies. Initially he avoided her question. How can he tell those to his wife? She would think him mad or worse it will flame her doubts. He even lied it was to have a wife like her. But she persisted and finally he had to reveal it.

To visit a brothel and fuck an unknown strange prostitute without seeing her face covered and she in bondage. He had a fetish for the lower body of women. He loved the lower curves more. He had thought about it why a woman's legs looked more curved more beautiful more perfect. Look at all those heroines in short skirts. He never even get to look at their face. Just by seeing the legs he can name the heroine.

He always wanted Maya to wear short skirts. She was shy. So shy that she wouldn't let him turn the lights on. After a few tries he too gave up. Lights on or off, he loved her. But this time it seems Maya had taken him seriously and gave his fantasies a different dimension altogether. He has to she is indeed creative and sacrificing. Where did his mother find such a wife for him? He had hit jackpot. Lucky him.