Chapter 3

Arnav was resting in his bed while he watched the pussy he had so violently rammed

Arnav was resting in his bed while he watched the pussy he had so violently rammed. Her pussy was bright red and fuming and her clit looked like a red cherry. Her thighs were filled with his bite marks while her ass had his nail marks. She was lying in a mess of fluids.

Suddenly he had an idea. He searched the box. But he never liked those toys. He finally found it while searching Maya's drawers.

He tied the girl's legs a little bit higher so that her ass was higher up. This time she started moving her legs. Maybe she thought he was going to fuck her butt. He still remembers how she flinched when his thumb entered her forbidden hole. But he had better ideas.

The hairbrush fell on her left ass first. She flinched in shock still no sound came. She was surely gagged. Before she could even recover, her right ass took the salute. Without even stopping four blows fell on her right ass turning it bright red. She now started struggling vehemently.

He wanted to tell her to be a good girl but Maya had forbidden any conversations. He could only tie her legs together to continue.

After turning her both cheeks bright red he could barely control himself. They went for another round. This time her pussy milked him out while she went for a stronger orgasm.

He released her legs before falling into the bed himself. Her legs dangled limply. He had a satisfied smile on his face. Before marriage he had no physical relationship. After marriage he couldn't do many things with his wife which he wanted. Even if Maya was willing he still respected his wife.

But today all his fantasies and desires could be fulfilled.  Thanks to his wife.