Chapter 2

Arnav walked towards the box and opened it

Arnav walked towards the box and opened it. It had a huge tube of lube, a dilido and a variety of toys in various sizes, whips, eggs and what not. He took out the lube tube and closed the box.

The woman made no sound or movement till then that he almost thought it was a fuck doll. On closer inspection, the box was sturdy and was made of plywood. It had two hooks.

He inspected her legs. It was recently waxed and cleaned. Her feet was recently pedicured with red paint on her nails. It was so beautiful he could lick it. The red heels just accentuated its looks. He tied both of her legs to the hooks.

Her panties looked like a present wrap. He opened the ribbon to reveal a well waxed pussy. He removed her so called panties completely.

He held her crotch and rubbed back and froth. She had no reaction. He slowly separated her labia to inspect her vagina. He slowly inserted each of his finger into her vagina moving back and forth until her fluids started flowing out.

At that time he unhooded her clitoris to bite and suck it. While his fingers filled her hole his teeth and tongue alternatively tortured her clit. Finally her legs tensed, she squirted and fell limp. Yet there was not even a moan. She must be gagged.

A moment later his tongue entered her hole back and forth. This time her fluids flowed like a river. Soon his rod penetrated her. As he rammed on her violently his thumb violated her back hole and his fingernails dugs into her ass. Finally he released into her while biting off her soft inner thighs.