𝟏, strawberries in baskets

'🍙ꜝ﹒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒﹐✿'❝CHAPTER 1

'🍙ꜝ﹒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒﹐✿'
❝CHAPTER 1. strawberries in baskets❞
━━━━━━━━━━

ON A COLD NIGHT like all nights as it was, Brielle Oaks was sitting with the stars

ON A COLD NIGHT like all nights as it was, Brielle Oaks was sitting with the stars. No━not with the stars, but close! They were just out her window.

Her mom and dad would make up stories and tell them to her before she laid down in the comfort of her own bed. Stories about the stars and space where they lived, and the plants on earth and the fluffy clouds like cotton candy! What interested her most were the twinkling stars, though.

They were the ones to tell the stories, and just like that they were taken away from her. The only stories she could hear were the ones she made up in her developing mind among the pain and fear that held her hostage in her cell. The walls were grey and gave her a shiver now and then because it was always cold. It was never warm and she missed the warmth of her own bed to lie in.

Those stories of imagination wracked in her frame kept up with the fact that her mother and father floated with the stars now, and they twinkled too. They were always so bright and beaming with smiles and happy talks━they were stars more than anything in the universe.

The biggest question of all time. How did a seven year old, end up as a criminal?

BRIELLE WAS A STAR at least mom and dad used to tell her because she was the only child and treated her like one. She was always happy for it though, she never put up fights with them in the corridors or outside of her classrooms. Her favourite teacher Ms. Hyde would have to put up with it and Brielle really wanted to be a star in her eyes too so she never yelled or even raised her hand. If she was quiet she could be the good kid because the others who weren't always talked.