Chapter 2:Old Friends?

Marco's pov:

"Tom?", I stared in disbelief at the figure before me.

It was Tom, Star's ex-boyfriend, she had gotten over him a while ago and so had he. We all became friends  for a while before Tom left on what he called a 'soul searching journey's
In the demon realm.

He broke all contact  with us and we hadn't  heard from him for the past 2 years.

It had been so long I had nearly forgotten what he had looked like.

"Marco, Star told me you'd be here", He began.

A shiver ran down my spine, his voice was way way deeper than the last time we met.

Infact he had altered his whole appearance.

He had grown a little taller than last time. His ears were littered with piercings and rings of all sort.

His jaw line was more chiseled and defined. Tattoos were spread unevenly across his arms and a few dotted hus chest and neck.

Even though he wore a t-shirt. It was quite obvious  he had been working our given the silhouette of a six pack that peeked from beneath his shirt.

Contrary to his usual dress he wore a simple black t-shirt with a pair of skinny Jean's and a cross necklaces hanging loosely from his neck.

His arms had bands and bracelets with different carvings on them.

His horns were longer and more sharper looking I gulped realizing they were sharp enough to pierce through flesh.

His gaze was sharp  and piercing, I fought off the urge to flinch as he sized me up determining whether I was worthy of his time.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come in?", he chuckled realizing I was frozen in place.

"New look give you a scare Diaz?", Tom questioned as I entered the van.

As per usual it was more spacious inside almost like a room. Last time I came it was decorated in pink soft velvet but now it was rennovated.

Instead of velvet the floors and walls were wooden with a kore refined colour.

Black and white seats were scattered across the pace along with an old pool table that sat akwardly in the corner.

Posters of different bands and musicians were all over the walls. I recognized one in particular