Chapter 11

Once we got back into the kitchen, Sebastian made us wait in the dining room as he came out with an assortment of flavored cakes. "This one is red velvet." He said as he placed plates in front of Pluto and I. I picked up my fork and cut a piece off before stuffing it in my mouth and chewing it slowly. "I like this, how about you Pluto?" Pluto shook his head and pushed it away. I sighed, "Next one then Sebastian." He nodded and set out another plate, "Belgium chocolate mixed with fudge." "Ooh!" I quickly dug in. It was practically heaven in my mouth with the burst of chocolatey, fudge flavor. I looked over at Pluto and I could tell he was thinking the same thing. "This is the one!" I said, smiling at Sebastian. "Really? We have more still.." He said, showing the two carts. "I'm positive. We can just eat those later on." I said, standing up slowly and petting my tummy. He chuckled and bowed, "As you wish." Sebastian then moved the carts back into the kitchen. Pluto got up and hugged me closely, nuzzling my neck. "I love you.." He murmured, I blushed. "I love you too." I hugged him back tightly before feeling the baby kick once more, "Oof.." Pluto frowned and patted my tummy softly. "Stop hurting your mother..What are we going to name him?" "I was thinking Donovan." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I like that name!" He said happily, kissing my cheek.

As the hours went by, all I did was lounge around and bother Ciel whenever I got the chance. It was actually surprisingly boring being pregnant, especially when the baby is being bruce lee and kicking you every 10 minutes. I decided to take a bath to pass some time as I got up from my seat in Ciel's office. "And where are you going Vivian?" he asked, looking up from his papers. "It's bath time."I shrugged and walked out of the room, walking down the hall towards my room. I shut the door behind me once I was in, stripping as I did so. I then walked over to the bathroom, turning on the water and plugging up the drain in the process. I then stepped in and gave out a long happy sigh. "I love baths.." I muttered, shrinking down. It's better to take baths since I'm pregnant so I don't have to stand up the whole time, which I'm fine with. I tied my hair up in a bun as I washed my face and body, soon unplugging the plug for the water to go down the drain. I gripped the wall as I stood up, stepping out onto the tiny rug in front of the tub. I dried myself off and walked out of the bathroom, throwing on some comfortable clothing. I walked over to my bedroom door and opened it only to find Sebastian standing here. "Ah good, I need you to do something for me." "What is it?" I asked, tilting my head. "Pick out a dress." he said, starting to walk off. I quickly followed, a little confused since I thought I'd be going on my own, maybe with Mey-rin. Sebastian opened a door leading to Ciels office and waited for me to walk in. I walked in hesitantly and found Ciel standing next to a random person with measuring tape on her shoulder. "Ms.Rosewell, correct?" I nodded. "Perfect!" she took my arm and guided me in front of a large mirror that was randomly placed there. The lady took the measuring tape off her shoulder, "Arms spread out, please!" she ordered. I did as I was told and spread out my arms. She measured everything she needed and wrote them down, soon giving me a thumbs up. "Alright, color?" "White...duh.." I said, raising an eyebrow. She laughed. "Strapless or sleeves?" "How about those little cuffs on the forearms?" I asked, motioning. She nodded and wrote that down before gathering her things. "I'll show you what I've come up with in about 3 weeks, I'll send word to Lord Phantomhive with updates." she said, before walking out of the room. "Well that was...interesting..thank you Ciel." I said, smiling at him. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "Do not worry about it." I chuckled and walked out of the room, about to go look for Pluto.