𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜/𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚒𝚊𝚏 ♔

/. I will give an in depth detailed explanation of his cultural origin in the northernmost part of essos ,  and that original ethnic group of my creation .

i only do oc x oc .  he is hotd-flexible .

—————————

"  the father of war is with us ,  shieldbrothers and shieldsisters !  burn their crops ,  every last bit !  break the chains ,  breaks all the chains in the world !  there is but one God of Eternity ,  Who will be as He will be ,  and He has called us to be the scourge of History ! "

—————————

NAME:
justeaze siolvjestiche
-  surname means "image of the sun".

TITLES:
scourge of god
the prophet from the north
horde leader
siolraeks ("sun king/leader")
tuatha de vala ri
druhtinaz de nokévölk ("warlord of the northern people")
wurmizblód ("dragon blood")

AGE:
twenty three at the start of the show/books

GENDER:
male (he/him)

SEXUALITY:
heterosexual

PERSONALITY:
he is an incredibly charismatic leader ,  a loving patriarch of his people , uniting several tribes under the identity of the tuatha de vala tribe ("tribe of all tribes") . he did this by finding common passion and resolve ,  a passion which likewise burns in his own heart .  he leads his men with a great resolve and acceptance of his way of life ,  and the honor in pillaging and murder .  however this is not to say he is a man without morals ,  as he managed to outlaw rape amongst what was no better than a bunch of savages ,  restore religious moralism in his culture .  he is devoutly religious ,  helping bring together the splintered most devout matriarchs and patriarchs of his faith and restore the ecumenical council.  he holds high moral expectations in his people ,  although he does find little major issue with the amount of bloodshed that occurs in their raids ,  as it is simply their way of life .  he tends to stand out as having an authoritative personality ,  capable of battling down tywin lannister's presence in a room . 

LOOKS:
his physical traits are somewhat of an oddity as the majority of them are far from unheard of in westeros , yet at the same time he visibly stands out as a foreigner to most due to subtle phenotypical differences . he possesses champagne-colored gold blond hair ,  pale but with hints of dirty blond . his skin is fair yet it appears as though his ethnic background lies in a people who could accommodate both a cold , harsh environment , or less snowy environment such as the dothraki plains , thus producing a weirdly "sandy tinged" skin tone as the many peoples of essos have labeled him and his tribesmen .  his people tan far easier than valyrians ,  giving him a lighter olive complexion .  he has an array of freckles on his nose , upper cheekbones and lower forehead .