-Twinning isn't everyting-

An hour passed since Venus "left" the group. The remaining 13 friends returned to the 5-12 classroom but were shocked to see their territory being overrun by those "dead children". After realizing that their classroom was going to be overruled, the children silently went around and went to the old, abandoned 5-14 classroom. That classroom was going to be a regular room but there was not a lot of grade 5 students so the 5-14 classroom was an extra.

They went around quietly and crouched down so the dead children won't notice them. After a minute, they finally went inside the room. Cody opened the door and let everyone inside. He closed the door and told everyone to barricade the door with chairs and stuff. They did what they were told. After resting a little bit, they found out that Vriska and Briska were not inside! The eleven children panicked and were shocked. Cody then managed to calm down and told Sierra, Ella, Beatrice and Gwen to go with him. And told everyone who wasn't called to stay and cover the door.

"How do we get out?" Ella said. She started to be confused and scared.

"Through the window." Cody replied to Ella smart fully. He told Beatrice to get one chair and put it near the window.

"Let's go!" Gwen courageously said to the five. They all went out and brought their weapons.

Ella has a baseball bat, Gwen has a golf club, Cody has a machete and Beatrice and Sierra had sharpened pencils. They quietly landed on the floor with no dead children noticing them. When they were going to the 5-12 classroom, they encountered half a dozen of dead children and they decided to stop and play it "cool". And by "cool" is that they waited the dead children to walk pass them and counter attack them on the back. After some minutes, Gwen decided to open every dead children's stomach and put it on theirselves. After a minute, they decided to spread the blood on theirselves and act like one of those things.

They went near to the 5-12 classroom and somehow beat the dead children. Luckily for them, some of the dead children left and only half a dozen were left. They then entered the room and saw that Vriska and Briska were crying. Beatrice then went near them and told them if they were okay. Briska was so surprised that they were rescued and hugged her. Sierra went to Vriska and rubbed her shoulder. She was crying and her eyes were full of depression. Sierra then told the six to go out as soon as possible. They both agreed and went out and decided to go to the 5-14 classroom.

But Vriska saw a shadow and decided to follow it. When they were almost there, Ella saw that Vriska was missing. Briska was shocked and almost cried. She said that Vriska was the only one that's very close to her. They then said to Briska that she should stay. But Briska refused. She courageously said that she wants to be one that saves her life. The group decided that she will come but without a weapon. After deciding what to do with Briska, they followed Vriska's footsteps that had blood because she was walking on a puddle of blood when they were rescuing her.

The group went everywhere. Through the canteen, libarary, and even the hallways! But there is one place they have not yet been, the clinic. Along the way, they found an axe and gave it to Briska. Cody went near the door and decided to open it. Gwen went in first, then Ella, then Sierra, then Beatrice, then Briska and lastly Cody. He closed the door and decided that they should split up to get Vriska faster. Ella was with Cody and Sierra, Beatrice and Briska decided to team up. The two teams then went to different locations. After searching for a while, the group of Beatrice found Vriska but her head teitched and twitched until she faced the three with a smile and bloody eyes. They screamed and decided to run for their lives until Briska tripped. Her axe flew far away from her and she knows that this was the end of her.

She screamed and screamed until Ella grabed her baseball bat and ran towards Vriska. She swung her baseball bat on Vriska's head and knocked her out. Briska sighed in relief but cried. Her twin sister is gone, her parents, and everyone she loved. Briska then ran away from the clinic and left axe. The 5 were shocked and decided to garb her axe and to follow her. When they were out of the clinic, it was already night time and there was no trace of her. They searched inside the washroom, the canteen and even the library. They then went inside the 5-12 classroom to see a dead body. It was Briska. There were blood near her body and some zombies eating her. Out of anger, Cody killed the zombies with his machete and over kill the zombies. After the zombies were killed, they cried and left a flower on Briska's pinna and left. They told the sad news to everyone that is alive inside the 5-14 classroom.

In the memory of:

Blake Vine

Rhenn Clored

Venus Turley

Vriska Grips

Briska Grips