-Mark my Words-

Ella and Cody were interrupted by a screaming Sam.

"Oh.....my......FIRECRACKERS!!!"

Sam went rushing to their leader,Cody and told them that Rhenn puked blood and on Briska.Cody,Ella and Sam then went to Rhenn,who now was probably lying on the floor.Cody checked him and saw that he had red eyes,grey lips and a blank face.Cody knew that it was too late.Cody told the others to get near him.Sam told everyone to get near his just like he said.Briska was still screaming and rubbed herself across the wall.And rubbed her body to her twin's body.

"Now what?" Gwen said to to Cody,who was probably crying like Ella.

"We...Need to...Get rid...Of him..."

"What if he's still alive?" Venus said.Who joined in the two's conversation.

"It's....Too....Late..."

The other friends nodded and cried along with Cody and Ella.They un-barricade the doors and wrapped him in three cartolinas.They grabbed their hankey and put them on their mouth and nose.They went to the school's courtyard and decided to leave him there.They quickly ran to the classroom,not bothering to look back.But when they are already inside the classroom,they noticed that Budz was not in their group!The only remaining 14 people again went to the courtyard...Slowly...While they were walking,Gwen talked to her friends and saw that Budz was grabbed by an infected...But had long,deformed arms!

"I think I saw Budz getting caught by an infected that had long,deformed arms..."

"Seriously Gwen?!That can't be...I...Budz is like a brother to me..." Neptune replied.

"We're going to find him as soon as possible..."

"Please do..."

"I hate to interrupt you two but there's someone crying..." Allan interrupted the two's conversation.

"It might be a survivor!!!" Gwen told her friends about the crying girl.

She wears a girl's school uniform,she has massy hair,she wears glasses,she had no shoes and her uniform was torn up.Neptune decided to check up on her.She was stopped because Sam's hand were joined into hers.She blushed lightly and told Sam that she'll be fine.Sam then lets go of Venus' hand and Venus then starts checking the crying girl.

"Are you alright...?"

"........."

"What's your name...?"

"........"

"Are you all alone...?"

" ........"

"You can go with us if you want..."

"........."

"Are...You...Ok-o-okay...?" Venus said.This time,stuttering because she was nervous.

"......."

Venus gave up and started walking away from the crying girl until the girl slowly started to get up.Venus then looked back and saw the crying girl's face.She didn't have a face!Her friends went near the bathroom and never minding her.Venus ran and ran until she tripped.She found Budz's body under the table of the cafeteria.She cried and tried to walk but ends up hurting her ankle even more!She called for help and luckily,she was heard.The 13 friends then started to follow her but it was too late.The crying girl was the cryer.She ripped Venus' body and tore her stomach.Venus cried and cried until she passed out.She died with sadness.Cody found a mop and sadly and forcefully impaled it inside the Cryer's body.The remaining friends looked at Venus'-now-dead body and cried.They grabbed her hankey and left her her diary.They left and quickly ran to their classroom and barricaded the door.The group still doesn't know that Budz was already dead.The remaining 13 cried and cried and decided to get revenge to the infected that killed their friends.

13 isn't an unlucky number...Right?

In the memory of:

Blake Vine

Rhenn Clored

Venus Turley