-Prologue-

It was a sunny day,children were playing happily and joyfully at the school's playground.Gwen played at the slide,Beatrice played at the monkey bars and Cody wished at the school's wishing well.All normal things that a kid would do.Ella and Sierra played Patty Cake while Sky,Allan,Mikha,Sam,Tyler and Budz played Tag.Vriska and Briska played on the swing and Rhenn,Venus and Blake played their tablets and their gadgets.That was a day! Until..........

The friends saw a meteor falling beside Sunshine Meadows.Gwen looked up,and so as Beatrice and Cody.Ella and Sierra stopped playing Patty Cake and Sky,Allan,Mikha,Sam,Tyler and Budz stopped playing Tag.Vriska and Briska looked up and stopped playing on the swing and Rhenn,Venus and Blake paused their game and looked up to see the meteor coming down and falling beside Sunshine Meadows.When the meteor landed beside their school,it spread a greenish air and made an earthquake.The friends tried to investigate and went there without any help from any adults.It smelled like a decaying body that's rotten.The friends decided to use their hankey to cover their nose to try to investigate the meteor except for Blake,who didn't have a hankey to cover his nose.They went closer and closer until it sprayed a greenish air that smelled more rotten and decayed!The friends decided to go to their classroom except for Blake.Who was just standing there,with red eyes,grey lips and with a blank face.

"Hey,Blaze! Aren't ya coming?" Gwen said while holding Blake on the shoulder and while covering her nose.

".............." Blake didn't answered Gwen and didn't even moved a muscle.

We argued that we have to leave and abandon Blaze or Stay and help Blaze.We agreed that who ever wins will help or abandon Blaze.13 friends decided to leave Blake while 12 decided to stay and help Blake.

"Majority wins..." Vriska and Briska said to the 12 people who decided to help Blake.

The 12 people were sorry for Blake and left him.The 12 friends said that it was an unlikely manner to leave a friend that you're friends with.The 15 remaining friends then went inside their classroom with two doors,the front and the back.
Three of the friends have a phone that has channels and wasn't touch screen.Five of the friends have a phone that was touch screen and was usable for "things"...And the remaining friends was just...Normal....They decided to have a meeting and decide who will be the leader,co-leader,and stuff like that.

Cody Simpson-The Leader of the group
Gwen Serket-The Co-Leader of the group
Beatrice Cahallan-The Secretary of the group
Ella McStuffins-The Treasurer of the group
Sierra Baker-The Supervisor of the group
Sky Ceacker-The Medic of the group
Mikha Bland-The Supporter of the group
Allan Korse-The supporter of the group
Sam Smith-The Helper of the group
Tyler Sith-The Helper of the group
Budz Budderson--The Helper of the group
Vriska Grips-The Scavenger of the group
Briska Grips-The Scavenger of the group
Rhenn Clored-The Scavenger of the group
Neptune Turley-The Spy of the group

After like an hour,Briska's phone vibrated!It vibrated and vibrated until she finally got her phone.

"One Unread Message" it said.