Chapter 3

A/N 

allo!!!

BTW italic writing is song lyrics, coming up in this chapter (finally some singing)

Ik I dont have any actual readers rn, I'm writing this for myself.

I'm going through a bit of a rough time at the moment, I just cut for the first time after being clean for a month, and writing helps me get all of my hurt out.

All the love

~Perzon

Liam's POV:

As Louis and Harry cleaned the kitchen, Zayn and I walked out to the bus. We hopped on, and he leaned on me, resting his dark-haired head on my shoulder. I just sat, stroking his hair, enjoying some peace and quiet. 

It didn't last.

"POTATO!" screamed an Irish accent, as Niall practically leaped down onto the seat beside Zayn.

"Jeez, Nialler, couldn't have given me a little bit of warning before you screeched into my ear?!" yelped Zayn. Niall smugly shook his head, grinning widely. "You guys were being all cuddly and I want some attention" he made puppy-dog eyes at Zayn, which only caused the raven-haired boy to fawn over him, hug him and talk. I just sat, watching Zayn, listening but not really listening. I could tell Zayn was sort of faking his smile, but he's such a good actor that the Irish Princess didn't even notice.

I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice when Louis and Harry got on, at least, not until the four began singing an acapella cover of "Strong", one of the songs from our new album.

"My hands, your hands,
Tied up like two ships,
Drifting, weightless,
Waves tryna break us,
I'd do anything to save it,
Why is it so hard to say it?"

I heard Zayn sing, the boys harmonizing in the background, before realizing- this was my part to sing.

"My heart, your heart,
Sit tight like bookends,
Pages between us, 
Written with no end,
So many words we're not saying,
Don't wanna wait 'til its gone,"

I watched the boys, knowing exactly what would happen after the next line.

"You make me strong"

There was a short pause, before we all burst out and sang the chorus.

"I'm sorry if I say I need ya,
But I don't care I'm not scared of lo-o-o-ove,
Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker,
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong, that you make me strong?"

We all finished, sitting in quiet for a moment, before our security detail boarded the bus.

"Off to L.A!" shouted Paul.

Harry's POV:

We've been on this bus for two hours, we're only ten minutes or so from the airport. Louis is being all adorable, asleep on my shoulder, and Niall is eating some snacks he packed for the drive. Zayn is out cold on Liam's lap, while the latter is staring at him with adoration.

I can hear the radio, and suddenly I hear an all-too-familiar accent, faintly playing out of the bus speakers.

"We took a chonce,
god knows we tried 
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine"

Liam's voice took over, and I turned it up. It still amazes me to hear our songs on the radio, it just all seems so unreal.

"So pour me a drink, Oh love,
And lets split the night wide open,
and we'll see everything we can,
living love in slow motion, motion, motion"

Louis stirred, rubbing his tired eyes as I sang along to the oohs and ahs as Zayn's voice began to blare through the speakers.

"So kiss me where I lay down (Ooh)
Hands pressed to your cheeks, (ooh)
A long way from the playground."

All of our voices came on, as Zayn rose. By this point, Niall, Liam and I are already singing.

"I have loved you since we were eighteen,
Long before we both thought the same thing,
to be loved and to be in love"

Zayn lifted his head, rubbed his eyes and prepared for his part.

"And all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you, (woah)
I wanna lo-ove like you made me feel,
When we were eighteen."

When we were 18
Oh, Lord, when we were 18

Zayn's solo came on, and the rest of us stayed quiet.

"Kiss me where I lay down,
My hands pressed to your cheeks,
A long way from the playground,

I have loved you since we were 18,
Long before we both thought the same thing,
To be loved and to be in love,
And all I can do is say that these arms,
Are made for holding you,
And I wanna love like you made me feel

When we were 18

I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18"

We all giggled at ourselves, before Paul called from the front seat.

"Nice work, boys, but we have a plane to catch. We'll be at the airport in five."

Random flight attendant POV:

Oh. My. God. One Direction just got on the plane, these boys are multimillionares, but they're just flying business. They could literally have a private jet, but instead they're not even flying first class. What the hell? 

I have to act professional, I'm on shift and there are other people to help on this flight.

Stay calm, Stephanie.

I sat in my little spot at the back, next to my best friend and coworker Chelsea.

"Chels, One Direction is on board. They're in business, row four!" I said to her, trying to keep quiet.

Her jaw simply dropped.

"We have to say hello!" she eventually replied.

"Chels, at least let them have a little space to breathe before you go fangirl all over them!" I said, but the seatbelt sign was off and she was already walking down the plane aisle.

A/N 

allo allo allo!

Ok so ik nobody is reading this rn but ig writing is just a way for me to vent so idk if you are reading this then ty, but this'll probably be up on this site for a long while before anyone actually reads it.

alsoooooo, chelsea and stephanie are just characters i made up, and next chapter will be lou, zayn and nialls pov so yeah

please vote, comment, follow, idk but nobody's ever read my stuff so it means a lot to me if you are.

also i hate this but: follow me on pinterest (@gleeky_gal) or yt (DoEs AnYoNe HeAr RuNnInG wOtAh?)

k, thx!

Lotsa luv,

~Perzon