Chapter 26:

Zayn's POV:

Blasting my favourite playlist, I don't even notice that Niall and Harry are in the car until the engine revs and we start pulling out of the drive.

I open my eyes, glancing up, to see a very strange look on Niall's face.

"Ni? You good mate?"

Harry turns with a massive grin spread across his cheeks.

"Harry, what did you do?" I say, in a lighthearted tone, before I'm interrupted by a ding from my phone.

A fan tagged me on twitter, which happens all the time, but for whatever reason this one was getting a lot of attention. Pulling up the app, I clicked on the tweet, and a photo came up with a caption.

loueh_yu_idiot: "@zaynmalik are you okay? please say modest is letting you at least eat properly!!!"

Oh god, the fans have picked up on it. I know I need to tell Li, Haz and Lou, but I can't just say it. I'm good at hiding my emotions, always have been, and I need to just keep on this face. Just until we get off the plane.

Until we get off the 15 hour flight, shared with our crew...

and her.

Eleanor.

God, she's awful. All her jokes seem to be racist or homophobic in some way or another, including one directed at me.

But she's coming with us to Australia, because Simon for whatever reason decided he needs to do even more stunts.

Theres no way I'll be able to talk to the boys then, because she'll be fawning over Louis, and Harry will spend the whole flight giving her a death stare no doubt.

It's only as I'm thinking of this that I'm reminded of Niall and Harry, who are both watching me expectantly.

"Right.." I cleared my throat. "Haz, what did you do?"

"I may have outed myself and Louis to the entire world. In one tweet."
Niall cuts in;
"But Modest may  have deleted said tweet and replaced it with one denying larry, from my account, saying it was a prank. It also says that Lou loves el, and that Harry has a date with... Kendall? As in Jenner?"

"I'm missing something here..." I butt in, trying to figure out what exactly is going on.

"Basically someone asked Louis "How's your husband?" and harry replied from my phone."
"Shit, Harry, you didn't!"

I'm in utter shock.

"I did, but modest took it down."
"Have you heard from Simon?"

Suddenly his phone buzzes.

"Speak of the devil" he mutters, wincing as he picks up the call.

"Hello, Simon."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

welp

thats it for now

suffer, while you wait to know, whatever shall happen next

also 

idk why i typed the a/n like this.

theres not really a reason

im just strange

also i can feel my friends sort of slowly drifting away from me and i feel like they don't really care anymore, and i managed to confirm it by hiding out in the library for recess and having none of them text or call me, or ask once i got back to class.

so yeah.

loneliness.

fun.

okay idk why im dragging this out so baiiii

all the love

~perzon