The kiss

Rydel's P.O.V
Stormie: Rydel your mom got into a car accident on her way back. She's at the hospital-
Rydel: wait a minute is she going to survive? And are we going to be able to see her?
Stormie: No we're not going to be able to see her. Visiting is not allowed till tomorrow. I'm going to cook dinner and then tomorrow will go first thing.
By this point I was crying.
Stormie:Rydel don't worry your mom will be ok. Stormie said hugging me.
I'm so lucky to have someone like stormie to help me through this! Stormie walks away and starts cooking pasta. Then Ross comes over and asks what happened. I explain it to him.
~~~
Maia's P.O.V
I can't believe my mom got into a car crash! I walk back over to Stormie to ask her if she knows how my mom got into the accident.
Stormie: We don't know the whole story but it had to do with the broken brakes in the rental car. Sorry I'll ask tomorrow when we go and visit her.
Maia: ok thanks.
Stormie: if you want you can stay at our house today in the spare room.
Maia: ok I'll go with Rydel to get our things.
Stormie: dinner will be ready at 8.
Maia: ok thanks again.
I go to get Rydel from the garden but when I look up i see Ross kissing Rydel!?!?
When Rydel realises I was standing I was there she pulled away.
Rydel: oh hey Maia.
Maia: what's going on here?
Rydel: nothing.
Maia: really cause it didn't look like nothing.
Ross: that's cause it wasn't nothing.
Rydel kicked Ross in the shin when he said that. Ross started jumping up and down in pain.
Maia: anyway Rydel lets go get our things were staying here for tonight.
Rydel: ok.
~~~
Rydel's P.O.V
When we walk out of the lynch's house and head to our's Maia asks me what's going on with me and Ross? I'm not sure what to say other than I was explaining to Ross what happened to our mom and he said she would be ok and then next thing I knew we were kissing. we get to our house and I run upstairs to pack a bag with my stuff and Maia runs over to her room.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER COMMENT IF YOU WANT MAIA AND RYDELS MOM TO DIE OR TO SURVIVE. SORRY THE CHAPTER WAS SHORT.