005

It was Morning now and Layne Was Up Before me surprisingly.

"Layne?"
i sit up as He's Got a Sketchbook in his Hand.

"Yes Jer?"
I stretch as i lay back down.
He Walks over to me and Lays down next to me.
Holding me once again.
I Bring him in and Hold him tightly as I Look at the camera on the nightstand.

"Oh boy...You have some Explaining to do."
He looks up at me with a Scared face

"Oh no what did i do.."
I Give him the Camera as he Plays back the footage.
He was NERVOUS.

"Skip to...i'd say 10 hour 10 minutes"
He does as i say and begins to watch from there.

"NO! No no...Keep it...Keep it on me... I like this Hoodie...It...It makes me feel like i'm constantly surrounded by you..."

"What do you mean by that Layne Staley, It's a Dirty Hoodie come on i'll put you in a clean one"

"I Like you Jerry...I don't wanna take it off.... It...Makes me feel safe knowing it's...Something From You...You make me feel...so safe...so so safe..."

"Layne...Layne Layne Layne....What am i gonna do with you."

"Your gonna hold me like you did last night...and make me feel Safe Again..."

"I Like You Jerry....Your a Good human being.."

he looks at me then looks down.
he looked sad but Scared.

"What's Wrong Layne. Are you embarrassed?"
i lean up and Look at him as He still has his head down.
I Quickly Hold him and Make sure he's Alright.

"What's wrong Layne? Speak to me."
He Looks Up at me with that sad face and it just breaks my heart.

"I mean...I wasn't Lying to you...I just....Don't know why i said that this early in our...Friendship.."
I Chuckle at him Lightly and just hold him.

"If i'm the only thing that Makes you feel safe then so be it. I'll be the only thing that makes you feel safe. You haven't had a support system in quite some time and that isn't a hidden fact. It's very obvious. From the way you act around me, To the words you say when your around me i can definitely tell you i have absolutely No Problem with this. Do you Understand why? Because Layne, All i've ever wanted was to help people out. But I noticed i'm not just helping you. Im Keeping you Alive, I'm keeping you Loved. And if that's a true point then so be it. You Can Touch me, You can Hug me, You can do whatever to me i don't think i'd care. You mean so much to me already. It's only been a couple days. And your great to me, And we actually have a connection. I'd rather have it straight to the point than have to wait Months for something strong That's probably gonna go to waste by then. we already have a strong Bond. Mainly because we never really had anybody in our lives and we finally found peace inside of each other. And you know what i think that's a Beautiful thing."
I said every word i think i needed to say to Layne for now.
He looks up at me with such a Comforting look.
God the way i just wanted to fucking Kiss him right now.
I couldn't help but think this way.
He was just so pretty.

"Jerry."

"Yes Layne?"
He lays his head on my chest as i Continue to hold him.

"I like you...I really like you....I Think More than like you..."
He holds me tightly as i lay down with him on top of me.

"Layne..."

"Jerry I Think I Love You.."
Those words hit me straight in the Chest.
Only because i never thought i'd never hear them again.
It's been years since i have heard those words.