Chapter 1

As the quirkless are the twenty percent of the world's population where neglected and persecuted for something that is beyond out of their control. Many people of hero society often pretend that there's nothing wrong with their current society. They are very wrong. The shadowy parts of the city are where the abandoned are found to rot in the shadows of the heroes and society. The league of Villains ceased to exist after Mirio togata became the new symbol of peace. The shadow leader AFO and shigaraki were defeated once and for all but little did everyone knew that he had a secret backup plan if he were to failed. And that plan that would change the future for generations to come by a man named...... Izuku Midoriya.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inside of a battered apartment only 2 of the leagues original members still trying to survive in the corrupted society. After the defeat of the league Toga and Dabi flee out of the city and hide from the authorities as the new symbol of peace was now the top hero out of the rest.

Toga:(groaning) We're out of food.... again.

Dabi looked at toga whom he thought as a sister after years of running and hiding they're backing up into a corner with nowhere else to go as everyone else was taken to Tartarus prison. He sighed knowing after hoping to make a change in this world but only for it to stay the same.

Dabi: Let's go see if there's anything food available for us....if we can get it.

Toga stomach growls in hunger from not eating for days feeling weaker overtime. She was afraid that they won't be able to survive any longer in this world and they both don't want to get caught by the heroes so they are going to have to risk it. After a while they managed to avoid recognition from people after being 6 years after the disband of the league. They managed to shop lift only a few items since they can't stuff as much they desired somehow avoiding detection of stealing a few items someone saw what they're are doing.

R.P.:(shouts) Thieves!!! They're stealing food!!!

This alerted them both after being found dabi looked at the snitch before turning the said person into a crisp before running away with toga. As they both got out of the store people are now calling for pro hero to stop them. Toga a was getting weaker and weaker hearing the people asking for a hero to stop them.

Toga:(thoughts) Hero this..... hero that.....why is it always about the DAMN HEROES!!! WE JUST WANT TO SURVIVE!!!

Toga was very done with this world as she cries in hatred and sorrow from trying to survive in this world. Unbeknownst to her as she was running someone that walking pass with dark green hair saw her tears knowing that they needed help more than anything in the world. As now Dabi and toga we're now turning away in narrow alleyways as a random pro hero was now on their tail.

Random Hero:(shout) Stop in the name of justice!!!

Dabi:(sneered) Damn it he's on our trail...

Dabi turns around using his cremation quirk trying to stop the pursuing hero from getting closer. The hero barley dodges the fire attack as dabi accidentally drop the food cans on the ground as toga fell on the ground as she couldn't run any further due to the lack of energy.

Dabi:(Worried) Toga!!

Before he knew it the pro hero punched him in the face knocking him down with repeatedly hits as the "hero" smirks in Glee hoping this would help his popularity rise in the ranks. Unaware a young man in a suit approaches from behind him before using his quirk to beheaded the greedy hero. Dabi was on the verge of passing out seeing his sister unconscious before looking up to a man in a suit almost similar to AFO before hearing his voice as he slowly passes out.

???:(calmly) Don't worry your safe now....you know why.... because I'm am here.....