A/N

This will contain
Blood
BoyXBoy
Smut idk
Some karlnap
Some sbi + tubbo
Swaring
Also my English not the best so sorry. I do not ship there IRL only there charters.

Lest get Into the story

I do not ship there IRL only character
                              ----◇----

Dream and a few of his men where riding to the village of the vampire. The castle was visible in the moonlight. This time, Dream though to himself I will kill that vampire one and for all. As the woods came to a stop they stop to tiy the horse up and change into there costumes.

The rules
Don't look at anyone
Don't take off your hood
If someone asks you something try to mach there voice

As Dream reminded his men of the rules they where ambushed. Dream frantically reached for his sword but someone stoped him. Grabbing his hand and a sword at his throat he stopped. "Move for anything and I will kill you." The voice seamd fimileyer but he couldn't think of where.

The vampire move forward slowly indicating to Dream he should do the same. They slowly made there why to a tree where Dream was stript of all his weapons. He now had chans on his rist and a metal caler on his neck with a lead.

All of the men had it they all walked throw the village to the castle. There where three things that could happen when the reach the castle

They could get thrown in the bunion
Die a slow painful death
Or rarely become one of the vampire services

I would rather die then have to serv there beasties Dream though. They soon came to the castle, hading to the bunion.

Seems like we got lucy this time.  Iw that they where in the bunion they could see some of the men how cam to kill the king. Not dead yet. They each got a sel to themselves.

The one how had Dream said "the king will be here soon so if you don't want to die be good." Then Dream rachinisd the voice it was sapnap. They met one day when they where young. But befor Dream could say something he was Chand to the wall of his cel inof room for him to move so he sat on the floor and closed my eyes thinking I should try to sleep well I can.

The sound of footsteps echoed acrost the dungeon. I capt my eyes closed. Even few steps they would stop some scremed and some keep quiet but the sound of a someone falling was still there.

the footsteps grow closer and closer tell they stoped right at my cell. I opened my eyes to see the one and only vampire king him self. I looked up as much as I could to see him. The one I was ment to kill.

He crouched down to get a good look at me. I refused to give eye contact, looking down at the floor stand with blood. The vampire king grabbed my chin and made me make eye contact. looking into his blood red eye sent shivers bown my back.

He smiled and you could see his rage sharp fangs. leaning down to my ear and whispered "I am going to have fun with you"

Befor I could say anything he pushed me to the wall if my cel noting the air out of me. Getting up and saying something to the one how was with him.

The guy nodded and walked to me. Untiing me from the wall and put rope on my rist with the lead thing around my neck. He lead me throw the castle to a room. He noced and heard a "come in" opening the door and shoving me in.

Stumbling in he looked around. Where am I? Dream though. Subinly getting pulled by the lead on his neck he was pushed to the bed in the room.

Sitting on the bed he saw how pulled him. The king Technoblade. He was infront of Dream. "What is your name?" He asked, Dream stad silent. "Not one to talk? Sad would love to here your voice." He said grabbing Dreams chin again putting his thumb on Dreams bottom lip slowly moving it down.

"Dream" Dream said pulling his head away from the vampire. Trying to unbow the rope on his rist at the same time as not trying to get fucked by this man. The vampire smile at the sound of Dreams voice. "Dream," the vampire repeated "is that all you are going to say?" He asked moving twored Dream.

Dream was panicking as Technoblade moved closer to him. Olmos inches oway from Dream face. Dream could fell Technoblade breth on his face. He traded a hand up Dreams cheast to the lead no his neck.

                             ----◇----