Chapter 2: The Sword Pt 2

(Just imagine Catanna being in there,)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CATANNA P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see the bug creature kneeling down in front of Adora and I. "Glimmer?" I heard Bow ask Glimmer. "Yeah, I see them, Bow," I heard Glimmer reply. "Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me," I heard Bow tell her.

What are they talking about?

Adora and I looked at each other, but our eyes widened. Adora was way taller, had flowing golden hair, new clothes, a red cape, and a tiara on her head. I looked at myself and she did the same. My outline was a sunset color and my necklace was glowing as well.

The two of us screamed as we fell back to the ground. Adora turned back to normal as my outline disappeared.

We panted for a few seconds before we looked down at our objects. "Huh?" Adora muttered as she looked at the sword. I looked at my necklace. It glowed a sunset color for a few seconds before it faded. I looked at it confused before it was snatched out of my hand.

"Wha-" I cut myself off as I saw Glimmer tugging at the sword, which my necklace in her pocket. Adora still held the sword as the two started tugging the sword back and forth. "Stay where you both are!" Glimmer shouted at us.

"What did you do to us?!" Adora asked her as I grabbed the sword, trying to take it out of Glimmer's grip as I tried to use my tail to grab my necklace. "What do you mean what did I do to you two?" Glimmer asked us. outraged and confused. "We didn't know being a princess was contagious!" I shouted at her as Adora and I pulled the sword closer to us.

Bow ran over to us and grabbed the sword, stopping the three of us from tugging it further. "Okay, okay, everyone, calm down!" Bow shouted as his voice cracked. He looked over at Adora and I. "Wanna tell us how you both did that?" he asked us.

"We didn't do anything. All I did was pick up the sword and Catanna picked up her necklace. And then, whoosh, I'm in a tiara! And Catanna was glowing like your magic!" Adora shouted, saying the last part to Glimmer. Glimmer shook her head. "I don't care how they did it. We just have to make sure that they never do it again!" Glimmer said as she tugged the sword out of our hands.

Adora and I fell to the ground. The creature wakes up before rising from the ground. It roared as it stabbed its pincers into the ground, but the four of us jumped away just in time. Adora and I landed a few feet away while Bow and Glimmer run under a tree. I looked over to see the creature charge into the tree that Glimmer and Bow were hiding under.

Adora and I backed away as Bow took the sword and my necklace from Glimmer before he ran over to us. "Do it again! Do it again!" Bow shouted as he ran over to us. "Bow!" Glimmer shouts in disbelief before she teleports next to us as the creature charged and destroyed the tree they were hiding under.

"Do what you did before," he told us as he handed my necklace to me and the sword to Adora. "Uh... We don't know what we did before!" I told him before Adora nodded in agreement. Glimmer shook her head. "No time. We have to go," Glimmer told us before she ran at us, with the three of us following as the creature chased after us.

We ran through the forest as the creature kept chasing us, destroying trees and bushes in its wake. We reach the edge of a cliff. Both Adora and I stop in time, but Glimmer and Bow run into us, causing us to fall. We fell down the hill and landed in a pile at the bottom. We groaned from the impact as Adora dropped the sword a few feet in front of us.