Chapter 11

[BAD THINGS THAT STOPS SOMETHING IMPORTANT.]

"It was then, that The Lady Bone Demon played her final move." Tang narrated as the group were having listening to Monkey King's retelling Nezha, the scholar continuing the story to catch up where they were currently.

"Even with the combined might of Monkie Kid, and the  Monkey King, their all was simply not enough. Even the Avatar can only give more power to fight the lady bone-HEY!?"

"That's enough at that so 'Wonderfully' storytelling." Delila said as she gave him close eye smile as her eye twitch in anger and annoyance. " Please for the love of all universe, We don't need you retelling the entire embarrassing defeat and that's something hard to forget to them." Delila opened her eyes as she gave the scholar a glare.

"So Zip it."

The Avatar wasn't in a good mood as it was obviously. First, she have a two very clingy monkeys on both of her side. She wanted to punch them on the gut if they called her that stupid nickname that she despise it so much.

Secondly, she is ready to drop kick that LBD again if she made a huge mistake to destroyed the balance at her so called 'Destiny' and her so called order.

Thirdly, She NEARLY killed LBD With the sheer of rage and anger she had right now.

Fourth, she already put the second seal on the LBD. Now she's waiting for the LBD's hostess to wake up. Now, she is dealing with two monkeys, who will not get along each other. Delila had no choice but to whack them at the back of their heads to stop them fighting into childish things.

Now, Delila is now at the edge of the ship, staring at the ocean surface below her before looking back to other, who were planning something to defeat LBD. Her eyes landed on the two Monkeys, before an idea came to her mind making her smirk.

Delila stood up and made her way towards to their side and sat, nearly close to the edge of the ship. " So. . . . You're done talking?" she asked as Monkey King and Macaque look at her before tensing up when they notice that she's a bit too close to the edge of the ship.

"Yeah. . . . . can you not get too close to the edge of the ship?" Macaque asked her as Delila tilted her head in fake confusion." Why?" Delila asked as she turn to look away from them as she stood up to her feet.

"Small bunny." Monkey King warned her as he got himself ready to pull her back. Delila turn her attention back to them." But, check out this view- AHHHH!" Delila scream on top of her lungs as she fall off the ship.

Macaque's and Monkey king's tail shot up straight in fear as they rush towards the edge." DELILA!" Shout the two monkeys in her real name. But once the peek over the edge, she saw, floating above the surface of the water, using water bending.

She had a smirk on her face as she saw the shock look on their face." Aw~ Looks like I got you. Payback for what you guys did to me back then." Delila said as she smirk at them.

Yes. She remembers that time they scared her to death by fake falling from the tips of the mountain, giving her a heart attack before she realize that they can fly.

The two monkeys gave her a glared as Delila went up and landed on her feet." You sly bunny." Macaque said with a smirk on his face." And you two are Dumb monkeys." Delila shot back as she gave them a smirk before heading her way towards to Laughing Mei and Mk after witnessing that.

The two monkeys watch her go to them with a soft smile on their face as they didn't notice that their tail made a heart shape. Which Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy notice this.

"Oh boy, they fall for her so hard." Pigsy said as he sigh while shaking his head." And I'm surprise that Delila didn't notice it yet." Tang said while putting away his book.