Tease - Natasha Romanoff

Y/n sat at her desk sighing and running her fingers through her slightly messy hair. The paperwork was stressing her out.

Shortly after Y/n got a call. Out of frustration, she picked up her office phone. "Hello, Y/n speaking." It wasn't her work phone, but her cell phone.

She grabbed it and answered quickly. "Hello?" She answered with a sigh.

"You seem stressed." Y/n gave a loving sigh and smiled recognizing the very voice that woke her up that very morning.

"I wish I was at home with you." The woman giggled and her beautiful laugh-filled Y/n ears.

"Oh man, I wanna see you. Work is stressing me out and I'm hungry," Y/n complained letting her head rest on her desk.

"Then look up." Y/n swiftly lifted her head and saw her girlfriend Natasha Romanoff standing there with food. A smile formed on Natasha's face as she saw the stress slowly leave her lover's brown eyes.

She was about to get up but Natasha stopped her while walking her to the desk. Y/n wondered why Natasha stopped her but later shrugged it off as the food was now in front of her.

Y/n hastily opened the container and opened the plastic fork provided to her and began to eat.

Natasha watched with a smirk feeling a little mischievous.

"You look good at a desk." Y/n giggled.

"Thank you." She didn't feel anything wrong with the comment, till she felt Natasha's lingering gaze intensify.

"But..you would look so much better on top of it."

Y/n choked on her food and started blushing from ear to ear. Natasha smirked and giggled at her reaction.

"T-The hell?!" She moved closer to Y/n and pulled her close, gripping her tie.

"I can't wait to take that tight suit off of you tonight."

Y/n blushed more avoiding her gaze.

"I-I guess I'll see you tonight." She pecked my lips and smiled.

"See you tonight." She walked out and Y/n watched with her mouth open.

She overheated as she continued to eat now sexually frustrated "She is such a damn tease!"