Boundaries - Scarlett Johansson

I watched as the fans went crazy as Scarlett walked down the red carpet waving to all the fans with a smile and with me escorting her.

She had no date so she asked me to be her plus one and who was I to refuse. IT'S SCARLETT FUCKING JOHANSSON.

So I came along but with no motive. I was assigned as her bodyguard and that's all I will do.

We were on our way to our seats when I saw a flying object heading towards Scarlett. There were people shouting lookout. I made it there before it hit her and it hit me instead.

And to be completely honest, that shit fucking hurt. I held my face as I stumbled a bit but regained my balance.

I lightly shook my head causing a slight headache. I looked for the object just to find a rock on the ground with writing on it, yeah that pissed me off.

People came up to me asking if I was okay, especially Scarlett who is always considerate. Why would people throw an object at her?

"I'm fine, instead of worrying about me please find out who threw this at Ms. Johansson." The other bodyguards nodded and went on their way. Oh, I lied this shit is pounding.

I continued escorting Scarlett who kept eyeing me from the side which made me kind of nervous. We were seated at our seats for the premiere of one of Scarlett's many movies when there was a throb in my head. I felt all my blood rushing to the area and swollen up. I tried to touch the spot as sneakingly and gently as possible but it hurt badly so I flinched and Scarlett instantly took notice. "Okay, that's it."

She grabbed me by my wrist dragging me out of the theater. "Ms. Johansson your premiere! We have to get back." We entered the bathroom and she went to grab a warm towel, running cold water over it.

She grabbed some ointment and made her way towards me and I held my hands up stopping her "Ms. Johansson please-" she grabbed my wrist and gently pulled it down a bit below her level. "Please Y/n, let me help you." I gulped as she stared into my eyes. "O-Ok." I compromised quietly.

We sat in silence as she treated the throbbing wound on my head. She cleaned her hands off and then grabbed an ice pack. She broke it, wrapped it in the towel then tried gently placing it on my head.
I flinched dramatically before apologizing repeatedly. I instead gently placed it on my injured area.

Scarlett sat there staring at me then sighed. "I wish you would burden me more." I gave a confused expression.

"Huh?"

She came and sat next to me closer than expected. "You worry about crossing this boundary that many celebrities have but for me I want you to cross that line."

Her eyes stared into my soul and I stared back "Sorry, I just respect your boundaries and I want to protect you as a bodyguard." She smiled.

"I understand but I'm fine with you treating more than someone you have to protect. And if you didn't notice I don't see you as a bodyguard or a friend."

My entire face flushed with red "Uhh my heart is gonna jump out of my chest." She laughed and I smiled in return.

"Sorry to dump this on you. You did kind of get hit by a rock" I shook my head.

"No way this is the best news dump of my life, that incident was nothing." She turned toward me with a smile then quickly pecked me on the lips and I blushed once again.

"Shall you escort me back to my premiere that I'm probably late to? Or shall I escort the injured home?" I giggled "Nah I'm fine let me escort you, Scarlett." We both smiled as we exited the bathroom.

Yup Scarlett Johansson confessed to me in the bathroom, very unique.