Mission - Maria Hill

I dragged my weight into the compound tiredly. I just got back from a 3-month mission. Everyone greeted me happily and I responded the same way back.

Well, I was a little half-ass with it, although I apologize for it and explained I was exhausted. They all understood and let me rest.

I dropped my stuff in my room and went straight to the bathroom. I slowly pulled the blood-stained clothes off of my bruised body and I sighed because of the pain. I ran the shower water and looked at myself in the mirror and I giggled.

"You look like shit," I said to myself and hopped in the shower the hot steaming water hit my skin and it burned but it was a good way.

It was painful and relaxing. I stood under the shower head and let the water run down my hair and back. I stayed in for a while but I soon got out and put on my undergarments and a baggy t-shirt. I dried my hair and let it fall past my shoulders.

I half-ass attended to my wounds and bruises. I slowly slipped into bed. I release a relaxed sigh and I drift off into my slumber.

My slumber was disturbed by an arm sneaking around my waist. I let out a gasp but soon relaxed as I smelt a familiar perfume.

She kissed my temple and whispered. "You're pretty banged up huh?" I sighed "You don't even wanna know."

She came over to my side and squatted down in front of me. I opened my eyes and stared at her and gently grazed her finger over to my ear pushing back some of my hair. "Did you bandage up?" I shook my head "Barely." She gave a loving sigh and motioned me to get up.

I pouted but applied anyway. I sat up as she grabbed the med kit. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tossed it over my head then down to the bed. "Shit.." I nodded "Pretty bad huh? This mission was rough." I sighed running my hand through my hair as I was once again frustrated.

I looked at Maria as she was eyeing my body, probably worried about me. "I'm fine you know," I reassured her.

Maria shook her head. "Yea I know it's just I'm just you look really attractive right now all banged up and all." I gave a shocked look and crossed my arms.

"Really Maria? That's what you're thinking about?" She giggled and apologized. "Sorry, let me help out."

She said while covering my bruises in the ointment. I winced a bit and my breath started to pick up. Maria stopped and looked at me a couple of times, I noticed some of the times but not all of them because I was too focused on trying to handle the pain.

Soon she finished and I put my shirt back on sighing while laying back in bed. Maria did the same and wrapped her arm around my waist yet again.

I felt her lips on my neck and I shot my eyes open. "Maria?" She left my neck and moved to face. She kissed my lips and then laid back down.

"When you all healed up we're going on a little trip." I giggled a bit I already know what we were going to do on this little trip.