Simp For Me - Hailee Stenfield

"Ohh." I expressed how amused and amazed I was by the edits of a celebrity friend of mine. I continued scrolling on tik tok putting her edits in my favorites to show her later, till she walked through my door.

"I brought snacks," Hailee exclaimed happily.

"Just the beauty I wanted to see". She raised an eyebrow at my comment.

"Why you are normally annoyed most of the time because of my random pop-ups?" I waved my hand for her to come over.

"Come here look at these TikToks." Hailee walked over and sat next to me whilst running her hand through her hair.

It kind of caught me off guard because I was staring too long. I can see what her fans mean.

"Look at all these edits of you." I showed her plenty of them sexy, cute, and those generally nice ones.

"Wow, I guess I'm just that loved and I love them too."

I nodded with a smile while looking at the edits "You have hella simps." I felt eyes on me so I looked at Hailee as she stared at me.

"I wish you were one of them." I felt my entire face heat up at her comment.

"U-Uh do you realize what you just said?" She nodded while grabbing a candy bar and then biting into it.

"Yeah, I want you to simp for me."

She smirked as I continued to blush. I sighed while scrolling through my videos. "If I wasn't, would I have all these edits or videos related to you in my favorites?"

Hailee nodded in agreement, putting her arm around me and leaning me into her body. I snuggled into her. "We should go on a date." I giggled at my bluntness.

"Yeah, we should."