Chapter 2

_________________________________________

I love this story... So i am updating it quickly. Here is the next chap. Vote and comment as well.
Enjoy♥️.
_________________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Abiyana Village
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Abiyana Village°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

07:40 am ( Morning )

The Mafia and the Gang, finally arrive at the village. Wang Yibo looks at the village from the window. He then looks down and scroll through his phone.

Suddenly the car stops and everyone come out of the car. Wang Yibo stands straight and fix his jacket. He looks on his iught and left side. All the bodygaurds come there.

"So... That bastard's in there?" Wang Yibo asks.

One of the bodygaurd looks at him.

"Yes Boss!" The bodygaurd replies while nodding his head on time.

Wang Yibo takes deep breathe.

"Hah!*sigh* Then what are we guys waiting for? Lets get in." Wang Yibo said.

Wines The Flask
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Everyone enters the bar in the village

Everyone enters the bar in the village. This bar is very famous in the village. Wang Yibo looks here and there, in search of his target. His bodygaurds are behind him with guns hidden on their backs.

Wang Yibo looks at the man ( who told him about the village ) and raise his eyebrow.

The man also glance at him but didn't say anything.

"B-Boss.. I am one hundred percent sure.. I saw him coming to this village... E-even if h-he is not here.. We can f-find him in other places... But he is here... I would never dissappoint you." The man saud stuttering and bow his head.

Wang Yibo shakes his head. Then one of the man come near him.

"Boss.. We came here from so far... Why not sit down and eat something?" The man asks.