Chapter 3

_________________________________________

Chap 3 is out. You guys are too much😂. Even i can't wait to update you guys. So don't forget to vote and comment. Pls appreaciate my work🤗.
Enjoy♥️.
_________________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zhou Tong residence
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zhou Tong residence°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

12:30 pm ( Afternoon )

Today there is no cheerful voice coming out from the house. There is only chirping of birds and sounds of something cooking. The weather is also cold today.

Currently, Zhou Tong is in the kitchen cooking chicken soup. He is alone in the kitchen. He put the flame low to cook the soup. He put his both hands on the kitchen slab.

'I told this girl so many times to stop going to that river... Look what happened.' He thought.

Afrer minutes, the soup is ready. He pour the soup in a bowl and place the bowl in a tray along with spoon.

Then he goes upstairs to a room.

He opens the door slowly and walks inside. He place the tray on bedside table and sigh.

"Xiao Hoor wake up.. I made your favourite chicken soup... Hurry up and drink it before it gets cold." Zhou Tong said.

Xiao Hoor peeks out from the blanket and sits properly on her bed.

Her face is full red and eyes teary. She got fever due to regular early morning shower, especially under the cold sky.

Zhou Tong takes the tray and put it on the bed.

"This is all because of your mischieviousness

"This is all because of your mischieviousness... I told you but you only know how to play." Zhou Tong said.

"Uncle*whine* ... You know its my favourite place and i always go there. This is the first time i got sick." Xiao Hoor said and pout cutely.

Zhou Tong sigh and shakes his head.

"You know.. Since your parents left i have been taking care of you... You are my resposibility child.. If something happens to you... What will i do then?" Zhou Tong said with worried face.