Chapter 5

_________________________________________

Hi guys😉. Here is another chap with so many good scenes and sorry for late update. Please appreaciate my hard work.🙏🏻

Enjoy♥️
_________________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Farm House
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo is still looking at the dead body lying on the floor, when suddenly his gaze went to a person on the bed

( Imagine her on the bed. )

Xiao Hoor is sitting on the bed while sobbing silently. She is clutching her ripped sleeve tightly. Tears are continously falling. She is trembling in fear. Never in her life has she faced something like this before.

Wang Yibo's eyes soften seeing her condition. He slowly walks to her and stands in front of her. Xiao Hoor looks up and get up from the bed.

She looks in his deep dark eyes. Wang Yibo looks at her deeply as well.

"Come... Let's go to your Uncle." Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Hoor looks down slowly.

"He is no more.." Xiao Hoor whispers.

Wang Yibo looks at her immediately.

"What do you mean? He-" Wang Yibo gets cut by Xiao Hoor.

"They killed him!" Xiao Hoor said loudly.

She covers her face with both hands and fall on her knees while crying more. Wang Yibo clenches his fists and looks at her in pity. He massage his forehead.

'What i had thought and what happened.' He thought.

Wang Yibo bends down and holds her shoulders. He raise her up. Wang Yibo removes her hands and holds her cheeks with his both hands.

Xiao Hoor's eyes are close. They still look so beautiful yet innocent with wet lashes. Wang Yibo wipes her tears and place a kiss on her forehead. Xiao Hoor immediately opens her eyes and looks at him.