Chapter 4

_________________________________________

Chap 4 is here. Its long and so many good scenes as well. Do appreaciate my hard work.🙏🏻

Enjoy♥️.
_________________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Abiyana Hotel
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Abiyana Hotel°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

05:00 pm

Currently, Wang Yibo is in his booked room. He is sitting on a chair and thinking something. Then he takes his phone from the table and makes a call.

"Everyone.. In the room now." Wang Yibo said and cut the call.

Few minutes later, all the bodygaurds comes inside and they began to plan on how attack on their enemy's place.

"You guys understood?" Wang Yibo asks.

"Yes Boss!" They replied.

"Good." Wang Yibo said.

He is about to call a person but suddenly something came in his mind and he looks up.

"After our mission is complete... We will visit a house of a girl." Wang Yibo said.

The bodygaurds gets confused and looks at each other. Then one of them gets some courage and look at Wang Yibo.

"B-Boss... Which girl?" The man asks.

"Xiao Hoor... The one from bar.. *chuckles* That cookie kid." Wang Yibo said.

Everyone looks at him in amusement. This is the first time they are seeing their dangerouse and ruthless Mafia boss laugh just because of a little girl. But they compose themselves.

"Uh.. Boss when are we leaving? Shall we start preparing?" The same man asks.

"We will be leaving at 6pm.. And sure... Better prepare yourselves for the attack." Wang Yibo answers.

Everyone bow their heads and leaves the room.

Wang Yibo looks at his phone in his hands and suddenly a caller id appears. He reads it.

"Bowen.." Wang Yibo said in silent voice.

He swipes to call and holds it near his ear.

Phone converstion :-

LB : Hello Boss!

WY : Hmm... I was about to call you.

LB : So.. When are you getting ready according to the plan.

WY : We are leaving now... I'll avenge father after killing that damn bastard Feng Cong.

LB : Hmm.. And by the way how is that village?