Chapter 5- See You Later

Brielle's POV

Slowly rolling over, I felt my body bump up against someone else's. I ignored it for a second before realization sank in.

My eyes shot open and I sat up straight in the bed.

I looked down and was face to face with Devante' who was looking up at me smirking.

That's all it took for the events of last night to come crashing back into my mind.

The last thing I remembered was throwing my guts up in the club's toilet.

My head was currently pounding and I felt like I needed to throw up again.

I groaned and laid back down closing my eyes again.

"Good morning to you too," Devante' said. I could feel him moving around next to me.

I opened one of my eyes and saw that he was now sitting up in the bed and was reaching over to grab a bottle of water that was on his nightstand before holding it out to me to take.

"How bad was it?" I asked slowly sitting up again and taking the bottle of water from Devante' and chugging it.

The water felt good lubricating my mouth.

He chuckled lowly. "It wasn't bad at all actually. After you passed out in the restroom, I picked you up and carried you out the back door of the club so no one would see and used a payphone to call the driver and he drove us back here to my place."

For the first time, I actually took a look around his room.

It wasn't too messy but you could definitely tell that this was a man's bedroom.

I looked down at myself and noticed that I wasn't in the same outfit from last night. I looked to be wearing one of his t-shirts due to how long it was on me.

"Wait.... We didn't, you know?" I asked awkwardly pointing down at my change of clothes.

I hope we didn't have sex. I've only ever been with one other person in my life, so I hope I didn't give it up to someone I barely knew.

He looked at me confused for a second before he realized what I was referring to.

He laughed for a second. "Nah we didn't do anything. When the guys realized that we were missing, they figured we had gone back to my place, so they got the driver to drive them over here, and along the way, they apparently picked up K-Ci's girlfriend, Mary and she's the one that offered to change your clothes while you were passed out, I didn't see anything," He said shrugging.

"Wait, K-Ci has a girlfriend?" I asked in amusement thinking about how he was acting last night at the club and how he was always flirting with me.

"Yeah, that nigga has a girlfriend. He just likes to do what he wants to do. Mary is crazy though so he has to be careful. She likes to fight," He said laughing.

I started laughing too, but then a wave of nausea hit me.

"W-where's your restroom?" I asked slowly sliding out of his bed.

"Through that door right there, and hurry your ass in there before you throw up all over my shit," Devante' replied looking nervous.

Before I could say something smart, I could feel the vomit starting to make its way up my throat so I quickly ran to his bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

I was down there for a good 5 minutes until it finally just turned into me just dry heaving.

Getting up off my knees, I went over to the sink and rinsed my mouth out with water before looking at my reflection.