CHAP. 1 ;; Rules

RULE ONE
• Please, make your characters balanced! Make them have an equal or close-to-equal Flaws to Strengths, and Powers to Weaknesses ratio.

RULE TWO
• Joker x Reika / Rascal x Chloe is strictly prohibited in this book. There are no exceptions. Reika/Chloe is canonically 12-14, depending on if you watch GF or SP. Rascal/Joker is very clearly an adult in both versions. Sure, he does look young in some scenes, but that's the key word: some.

 Sure, he does look young in some scenes, but that's the key word: some

This is not the face of a 17 year old

Rascal and Chloe do nothing but try to kill each other the entire series. In Abroad Decision ( I'm unnaware of the Japanese name, so I am going to refer episodes with their english names ), had Emily, Kelsey, April, And Lily not interfered, Rascal would've killed Chloe. Right then and there. His devotion to Nogo/Pierrot would completely override his love for Chole/Reika if he did have feelings for her. He died for Nogo/Pierrot in (what I want to say) the second to last episode, and did not mind.

He behaves more maturely than the other villains. He has more authority, and has authority over them. It's kind of odd to have what would be a 17-19 year old to be in a higher position than adults. It is constantly reinforced that he is more observant, intelligent, astute, and is flat out just better at his job than the 3. It takes a lot of emotional maturity to be able to be all those things and be 17-19.

He looks like an adult, behaves like an adult, therefore he is considered an adult in this book. You are allowed to age him up or down as you please, but you cannot go lower than 20.

This rule applies for ships like Emily x Ulric / Miyuki x Wolfrun , Lily x Brute / Yoyoi x Akaoni, and any other Villain x Cure ship. Quit shipping adults with children that are trying to kill each other. That's weird, man.

RULE THREE
• Show respect to the author. I'm not the kind of person to go off on someone for spam tagging, but if I do something you disagree, or dislike, please, tell me. But please do it in a civil manner.

RULE FOUR
• Semi-literate to fully literate only. At least 2 paragraphs for each part.
Example:

Emily saw Lily and Chloe run up to her
Emily: " Hiiiii " *waves*

Emily turned her head as she heard footsteps approaching her on her left. The pinkette's eyes lit up like stars in the night sky when she saw the familiar faces of two of her teammates, classmates and best friends, Lily and Chloe. " Hiiii! " Emily enthusiastically greeted, waving her hand high in the air. It was always such a good time whenever her friends came around.

RULE FIVE
• i swear to god if I see o n e singular comment on this godforsaken book that says something along the lines of
" Glitter Force? Seriously? Go watch Smile Precure, it so much better. The dub ruined the ani- "
S H U T .
this is a roleplay book.
we do not care how you found the show or which version you watch.
we're here for roleplay.

RULE SIX
• Any sort of out of roleplay discrimination is not tolerated. It does not matter what it is, if I find anything on your profile that is discriminatory, your character form will be deleted, all of your roleplay chains will be deleted, and you will be blocked.

RULE SEVEN
• If you play my crush, I'll play yours. Simple as that.

RULE EIGHT
• You may tag once every two days. No more.

RULE NINE
• Do not control my character's dialogue. You may control some of their movements, but only if necessary to move the plot along.

RULE TEN
• Nothing sexual. Especially with characters under 18. Do not lewd them, do not sexualize them in any way, even as a joke. This is a roleplay book, not a p#rn book.

RULE ELEVEN
• Dark humor is allowed. BUT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAREFULLY THINK IT THROUGH BEFORE YOU POST IT. If you cannot deconstruct the joke, tell me what the punchline is, and why it is funny, then that will land you a strike. " Humor is subjective " is not a valid argument.

RULE TWELVE
• There is a strike system in this book. By the time of this books release, there will be a Strike chapter. This chapter will be a list of the people who roleplay here, their status, which rules they've broken, and how serious the rules broken are. 5 rule violations are you are out.

RULE THIRTEEN
• "Crush" will be replaced with "Character Counterpart", basically the Canonical Characters I'd like you to play during roleplay. The dynamic can be anything, Platonic, Romantic, Familial, whatever lol
This rule is in place to clear up confusion and to avoid sweet home alabama moments and whatnot

RULE FOURTEEN
• No DM roleplays. At all. No exceptions.

RULE FIFTEEN
• You need at least 3 years experience in writing— not roleplay, writing in general.

RULE SIXTEEN
• Have fun!