CHAP 4.5 ;; OC NO. 2

♡ Name ;; Pamora Beatri
♡ Aliases ;;
• Pammy ( Given by her parents )
• Nurse lady ( given by one little kid )
• Baby Bear ( Given by her fairytale )
♡ Age ;; 14
♡ Gender ;; Female
♡ Sexuality ;; Straight ( questioning )
♡ Pronouns ;; She/Her

~'°.• 🍥 •.°'~

♡ Species ;; Pixie/Fairy ( has a human form but shhh )
♡ Good end or Bad end? ;; Good end
♡ Physical appearance ;;
• Pamora, in Pixie form, is a light brown bear with lighter brown markings on her abdomen, the lower part of her face, and the tip of her ears. She has blue eyes, and a black heart shaped nose, but is covered up with a blue surgical mask.
( 🗣 CO 🗣 RO 🗣 NA 🗣 VI 🗣 RUS 🗣 )
For her attire, she wears a pastel pink Apron, a white and light red nurse hat, and light blue latex gloves.

• As for human design, Pamora is about 5'6, light-ish skin ( Like... not brown but not white person light either???? It's in some sort of middle ground ). She has scruffy light brown hair that goes down a little above her mid back. She wears a light yellow dress that falls to a little above her knees with short, puffy sleeves, a white colar and sleeve rim. still wears the same Pastel Pink apron, and a pink name tag on the upper right corner of her dress.

 still wears the same Pastel Pink apron, and a pink name tag on the upper right corner of her dress

• Pamora still has her bear ears and tail in this form, both are the same color as her hair. Still wears a surgical mask and latex gloves. She has these shoes because I have no idea how to describe them

 She has these shoes because I have no idea how to describe them

( minus the holes )

♡ Strengths ;;
• Very knowledgeable in Medicine. She spends pretty much all her off time experimenting with medicine, which she probably shouldn't do, but eh...

• Pamora is a tank. And not in a " I'll get them to attack me so they won't attack you " kind of deal, she's the " I'm not very fast, but one wrong step and I'll blow your head off " kind of tank.

• Pamora is a planner. She rarely makes any moves, but when she does, It's precise.

♡ Weaknesses ;;
• As stated above, she can't move very fast, well, she can, she's just a little slower because y'know... Pixie limbs. While in human form, she's still a little slow by default.

• Not good at communication. She just bottles all her problems up.

• Is easily bribed.
♡ Flaws ;;
• Doesn't really listen to the people around her.

• Is distrusting of the people around her, and often times think they think badly of her, which leads her to self deprecation and hatred for the people around her.

• Holds on to grudges for years.
( case and point: Goldilocks. )

♡ Personality ;;
• Pamora, despite being so spiteful of the people around her, is quite generous. If someone truly needs it, she'll help them, regardless if she knows what she's doing. She's passionate about her work as a Medical assistant, and is passionate about her work in general - leading her to be a bit of a perfectionist. But despite her title as a Medical assistant, she often takes lead if things are about to go haywire. She is competent, patient, and realistic.

• okay enough good stuff.
• Pamora has a really short fuse, like, really short fuse. 3 wrong moves and she'll throw out a 9 story window. And she may or may not have a dr#g addictio- OH GOD D#MN IT I SAID IT.

• Pamora, being around medicine a lot, has had experienced working with dr#gs. She has worked on one or two overdoses, which she was successfully able to heal, but with her knowledge, the thought of dr#gs became less and less scary. But, one time, she had to take a 34 hour shift. 18 hours in, she was exhausted. So, to be able to get her through the rest, she had to smoke some coke. She got through that night, but at the cost of an addiction. Over time, she started trying other dr#gs for various reasons. She did c#ke during a height of a panic attack. She doesn't really do it normally, just when she's really freaked out.

However, one day, Pamora knocked another medicine into her meth and well... The results made her go... A little un poco loco.
( While she's in a state like this, she can move a lot faster, but behaves closer to a feral animal, she lightly foams at the mouth while in this state. Her eyes turn yellow and her pupils dilate to look like slits rather than circles. She can tear through a lot of things, but she can barely control herself. She is highly impulsive, leading her to attack people. )

(( DISCLAIMER: DON'T DO DRUGS. STUPID DUMB DUMB. ))

♡ Likes ;;
• Medicine
• The suffering of the people she dislikes
• The royal family ( lowkey looks up to them )
• Mindless Self Indulgence ( Yes, I am aware of the accusations, I just like their music. I do not support Jimmy. )
• Needles
♡ Dislikes ;;
• You
• The bad end kingdom
• 2/5 of the Glitter Force ( Thinks Lily is annoying and thinks Kelsey is too loud. Maybe she grows to tolerate the two, but ehh... )
• Most pixies in Jubiland... Kind of.

~'°.• 🍥 •.°'~

♡ Family ;;
• Olive Beatri ( Mama Bear ) - Mother
• Maris Beatri ( Papa Bear ) (( pronounces Meh-wrist but without the "t" )) - Father
♡ Friends ;;
uh-
♡ Enemies ;;
• Pretty much everyone. She keeps pushing people away in fear of them hurting her.
♡ Character Counterpart ;; Pop
♡ Backstory ;;
The story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears, but after that... Years gone by and Maris decided that he should enroll her in med school, which upon finding out, Pamora was not happy about it. But, she grew to love it (Mainly because money). She graduated the school, and began to work at a medical institution in the center of Jubiland. She did a good enough job to be relocated to the medical institution located inside Jubiland's castle, where she met Pop. And became a simp.
♡ Character Theme Song ;; Prescription - Mindless Self Indulgence

~'°.• 🍥 •.°'~
♡ Roleplayer's pronouns ;; They/Them
♡ Japanese or English names ;; English by default