Ashlyn Himiko (H×H) Story

This one is based off of the little headcanon before this part, when Ash prevented Gon from eating a deadly berry.

"Gon! Gon, where are you!"
Ash and Killua called out into the forest. Ash, Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika were camping outside a little whiles away from a town despite Leorio's protests. Gon had wandered off from the main group so Ash and Killua went to go search for him.

"Killua seriously, you really need to keep a closer eye on him."
"Well it's not MY FAULT that you lost him, old hag."
"I'M ONLY 20 KILLUA! BESIDES YOU SAID YOU WERE LAST WITH HIM!"
"HE WANDERED OFF ON HIS OWN WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING!"
After that, Ash just ignored him and kept searching for Gon.

"Ash, Killua! Look what I found!"
Ash and Killua's ears perk up when they heard Gon hollering out to them. They ran to the source and found Gon sitting next to a bush filled with berries. Berries that were bright red, thorny, and slightly spotted with black.

"Do you think these are edible?" Gon asked while pointing at them.
"Never mind them, don't run off like that again without letting someone know, alright?" Ash said while kneeling down next to Gon, inspecting him to make sure he didn't get hurt (remember she's like 6'0 so she's a giant compared to Gon and Killua).
"Aww, alright." Gon said with a sigh and slightly disappointed look. "He's got a point though, do you think these berries are edible?" Killua said while poking a berry with a stick. Ashlyn carefully plucked off a berry avoiding the spikes and examined it along with the bush surroundings.

"I think we'd better leave it be." Ash said while carefully putting down the berry. "Why though, they look perfectly fine to me." Killua stated.

"Well for one, assuming the berries are ripe, there are tons of them meaning something isn't right with these. Also there is a dead bird right over there with a half eaten berry next to it. Figure it out yet?"

The boys looks at eachother than back at Ash." They're not ok to eat?" Gon asked standing up.
"There we go, now let's head back." Ash said, Gon and Killua following.

"Hey killua?"
"Yes old hag?"
"Stop calling my that, anyways do you remember the way back to camp?"
"You're really irresponsible old hag, you're supposed to gave decent memory."
"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CALLING ME OLD HAG!?"