A/N

So, before I tell you what this a/n is about, thanks to all of you that read my book so far. I am not planning on filling in the blanks but it will all make sense in the next chapter. And thank you for all of the views, votes, and comments. I love all of the support that you are giving me, and I love all of you doods. (that sounds so f'ing cheesy, but it's true).

And now, I will explain the ps at the end of the last chapter. Basically, in English we are learning about working industries and we are reading a book called Lyddie. She starts to work at a factory and other stuff happens but that's not what that is was about. Basically, we had to put on a little play and a girl on the play named Harriet (the character in the play) falls asleep from working so much. She falls asleep at her loom, and her hair gets caught in the machine. If you don't know what a loom is, look it up.

So a kid named Cody. In our English class throws the script on the ground and screamed," HELP!!!!! HESTER FELL ASLEEP AT THE LOOM AND HER HAIR IS STUCK HELP!!!! ITS PULLING HER SCALP IFF OF HER HEAD!!!!" Because he was so into it, the entire class died of laughter. We were able to get a grip on ourselves, and we re-did the scene. We were able to get through Cody's part again, and then Squid sinks to the ground with her hands on her head screaming," THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!!!!"

I played as Elenor and someone was supposed to say, Elenor! Look away!" Well, I sure did look away, by accidentally slapping myself. So there ya go, that was what the ps at the end of the chapter meant. So yeah. Bai unicorns!

~Grace