5K!!!!!

HEY IM REALLY SORRY AND EXCITED!!! The reason why I'm sorry is because I haven't updated in a long time and I know what I'm doing with both of my accounts and stuff and I know what I'm doing with both of my books but I just don't know how to put it into writing on this one. The other book My Little Lachy on my other account, I know what I'm doing I have it planned out. This book, I know what I'm doing with it but I also don't. It's weird and I feel like you'd have to be in my head to know what I'm talking about but yeah. And I'm super excited for 5K! I literally have 5K reads on my book! Thank you to all of you that give me the support and the votes and stuff like that so thank you. Also, shout out to adina_f  because she is the one that told me about it. She DM'd me on Instagram and said,"5K!!"

I was confused and was like what? Then she said on your book!

So I went to this account and saw it. So I just want to say thank you all of you unicorns. It means a lot to me and it's literally insane. I will try my hardest to update. But I'm gonna go now and try to finish chapter 24. I want to end the book around 30 chapters so I'm gonna try. I keep repeating myself so I'm gonna go for real now. BAIIIIII (and thx everyone)
~Grace