Chapter 6

>>>MOM'S POV<<<

We all went into the house and got ready for dinner.

-*^~•TIME SKIP•~^*-

"Thanks for dinner mom and dad!" Squid and Grace said.

"Your welcome girls."I said smiling. When we got home, Tom and I got 4 tickets for Minecon. We know the girls love minecraft. We know a lot of things about them now. I still hate myself for tricking the girls. But you have to do somethings to save your life. Right?

>>>GRACE'S POV<<<

There's something off about mom and dad. It's like their... guilty of something. But I don't know what. And I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. Just then Squid hopped down the stairs. And we watched some tv.

Just then, mom and dad came down stairs and said, "Girls, it's 11. We think you girls should go to sleep and get some rest for your birthday tomorrow."

"Oh my god!" I said and face palmed. They all gave me a weird look. "I forgot tomorrow was our birthday Squid." I said sheepishly.

"Eh, it's ok! Because I did too!" Squid yelled. We all laughed and Squid and I ran upstairs and went to sleep.
*****************************
Sorry for the short chapter doods!!! I don't really have any ideas, so, if you do, please... GIMME YOUR IDEAS!!! You can get a shout out from your awesome idea. I might also have a contest and stuff for more characters. But yeah. I'll say when. This it really it, so yeah. I will see you doods later! Take care. BAIIIIIII!

~Grace