What have you done?!

Thanos had just got the Infinity Stones; Thor suddenly hurled Stormbreaker, which went right into Thanos' chest.

"I told you. You'd die for that!" Thor said and took hold of the back of Thanos's head and forced Stormbreaker deeper into his chest, staring angrily into his eyes while Thanos cried out in pain.

"You should've... You.... You should've gone for the head!" Thanos said then raised his gauntlet and snapped his fingers.

"NO!"

Thanos was now briefly inside the Soul Stone, where he saw a young Gamora on the home world of the Zen-Whoberi.

"Daughter?" Thanos said.

"Did you do it?" Gamora asked.

"Yes."

"What did it cost?"

"... Everything." he said solemnly.

Now out of the Soul Stone, Thanos noticed the damages inflicted on the scorched Gauntlet.

"What did you do?" Tor asked. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he yelled angrily.

Thanos mockingly smirked at him before using the Space Stone and teleported away, leaving Stormbreaker left on the Wakandian field.

"Where'd he go? Thor... where'd he go?" Steve asked.

"Steve?" Bucky said feeling his prosthetic arm turning into ash.

Suddenly he stumbled over, and collapsed into ashes, much to Steve's shock; Thor watched Steve mourning Bucky's death.

On the battlefield, Wakankan soldiers disintegrate to ashes, much to M'Baku's horror.

"Up, General. Up! This is no place to die." T'Challa said reaching for a fallen Okoye.

Suddenly he disintegrated into ashes and Okoye fell back on the ground, much to her anguish.

"Hezvo...?!" she said.

"I am Groot..." Groot said to Rocket resting on a tree branch slowly disintegrating.

"No.... No. No. No. No! Groot... no." Rocket said as Groot started slowly corroding into ashes, much to his horror.

Wanda was mourning over Vision then turned into ashes. An injured Falcon turned to ashes, hidden in the brush.

"Sam? Sam!? Where you at?!" Rhodey asked searching for him missing by only a few feet.

Back on Titan, the remaining members of the Guardians and Avengers helped themselves up from their battle against Thanos they had lost.

"Something... is... happening." Mantis said as she got killed into ashes.

"Quill...?" Drax said to Quill; his right arm and lower-half of his body slowly turns to ashes.

Then he was disintegrated next as Quill stared in horror.

"Steady, Quill." Tony said.

"Aw, man." Quill said and also got disintegrated into ashes.

Strange calmly turned to Tony.

"Tony, there was no other way." he said and finally got erased.

"Peter?" Tony said.

"You're all right." Peter said trying to be calm.

"I'm sorry." Tony said and disintegrated into ashes in Peter's arms.

"He did it." Nebula said to Peter seeing Thanos' victory.

Peter mourned silently at his failure it caused.

Back on Wakanda, the remaining team members, Steve, Thor, Rhodey, Natasha, Bruce and Rocket were left mourning near Vision's dead body.

"What is this? What the hell is happening?" Rhodey asked.

".... Oh, God." Steve said.

Meanwhile, on a different planet, Thanos sat down and watched the Sun rising.

"Still no word from Stark?" Fury asked.

"No, not yet. We're watching every satellite in both hemispheres, there's still nothing." Hill said then received three beeps from her device.

"What is it?"

"Multiple bogeys over Wakanda."

"Same energy signatures as New York?"

"Ten times bigger."

"Call Klein. We'll meet him at –"

"NICK!"

Suddenly, a car spiraled out of control into them. Hill went over to check on the driver of the car, but saw no one in there.

"They okay?" Fury asked.

"There's no one here." Hill said.

Suddenly, a helicopter, with ash came flying out, crashed into a building. The two were now watching civilians around them suddenly disintegrating.

"Call control. Code Red!" Fury said.

"Nick...?" Hill said alerting him.

Fury turned around to see her disintegrating.

"Hill?" he said and raced back to their car and went a pager out.

Then he sent out an emergency alert, mere seconds before his hand turned into ashes.

"Oh, no. Motherf –" he said and corroded to dust.

The pager fell to the ground; displaying a red-and-blue star insignia, indicating the symbol of Captain Marvel.