We can stop this

The holograms were displaying the different location, the Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. the Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013; and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012.

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot." Steve said.

They walked up in a file to the Quantum Time machine, wearing the Quantum Suits, albeit with some minor differences for different people determined. Rhodey had a bulkier repaint of the War machine armor.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win." Steve said and Peter gave him a look. "Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket said referring to Steve's speech.

"Right?" Scott said looking very excited.

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green." Peter said.

"Tractors engaged." Bruce said.

"You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" Rocket asked addressing the shrunken Benatar in Clint's hand.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll do my best." Clint said.

"As promises go, that was pretty lame."

"See you in a minute." Natasha said smiling excitedly.

They all shrunk and entered the Quantum Realm. Then they split at different intervals, going to a different place at a different time in history.