How will we fix this?

The camera cuts to a sunset in San Francisco, showing a metal face with a sign saying in its headings, "RESTRICTED AREA, DO NOT ENTER" with the subtext, "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT, SECURITY ID OR ESCORT REQUIRED", then cuts to a scene inside the New Avengers facility, someone cutting the two bread with peanut butter filling into a couple of triangles, as someone else was speaking. The camera pans up to Romanoff, now having red, long hair, over-colouring her blonde streaks, hearing Rocket Raccoon out about his status so far.

"Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship Danvers pinged." Rocket said.

A few Avengers were in holographic calls from the left to right, respectively: Nebula and Rocket, Okoye and Carol were with a tomboyish haircut, and Rhodey.

"It was an infectious garbage scowl." Nebula said.

"So, thanks for the hot tip." Rocket said and turned to Carol and replied back with a smirk.

"Well, you were closer." Carol said.

"Yeah. And now we smell like garbage."

Then Natasha turned to Okoye.

"You get a reading on those tremors?" she asked.

"It was a mild subduction under the African plate." Okoye said.

"Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?"

"Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it."

Then Natasha turned to Carol.

"Carol, are we seeing you here next month?" she asked.

"Not likely." Carol said.

"What, you gonna get another haircut?" Rocket asked.

"Listen fur-face, I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth, are happening everywhere, on thousands of planets." she said irritated.

"All right, all right, that's a good point. That's a good point." he muttered to himself.

"So you might not see me for a long time."

"Alright. Uh, well. This channel is always active. So, if anything goes sideways... anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't... comes through me." Natasha said and Okoye agrees in her language.

"Okay." Rocket said.

"Alright." she said and they cut off their calls one by one.

"Good luck." Carol said to Rhodey and they cut off the call except for Rhodey.

Natasha sighed exhausted, and sat down, as she noticed Rhodey still online in the call.

"Where are you?"

"Mexico. The Federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys. Never even had the chance to get their guns off." Rhodey said.

"It's probably a rival gang."

"Except it isn't." he said and she realized something. "It's definitely Barton. What he's done here, what he's been doing for the last few years... I mean, the scene that he left..." he said and she started showing signs of sadness as she gradually teared up. "I gotta tell you, there's a part of me that doesn't even want to find him."

In an abrupt moment of silence, she tried to chew her tears and emotional feelings as she ate a sandwich.

"Will you find out where he's going next?"

"Nat..."

"Please."

"Okay." he said reluctantly and cut off his.

Then Natasha started crying as she tried to hold back her tears miserably.

"You know I'd offer to cook you dinner but you seem pretty miserable already." Steve said.

Out of nowhere, Steve slumpped over a bookshelf, in the same mood as he was in the therapy session, as she wiped off the tears off her face.

"You here to do your laundry?"

"And to see a friend."

"Clearly, your friend is fine."

"You know I saw a pod of whales when I was coming up the bridge."

"In the Hudson?"

"There's fewer ships, cleaner water."

"You know, if you're about to tell me to look on the bright side. Um... I'm about you to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich." she said and jokingly smiled, as he did the same.

"Sorry. Force of habit." he said and threw his jacket, then sat down on another chair, opposite her. "You know, I keep telling everybody they should move on and... grow. Some do. But not us."

"If I move on, who does this?"

"Maybe it doesn't need to be done."

"I used to have nothing. And then I got this. This job... this family. And I was... I was better because of it. And even though... they're gone... I'm still trying to be better." she said deep in thoughts.

"I think we both need to get a life."

"You first." she said smiling.

Then they saw Scott with his Quantum Realm Van behind him.

Scott: "Oh! Hi. Hi! Is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago, at the airport? In Germany? I got really big, and I had my mask on. You wouldn't recognize me." Scott said.

"Is this an old message?" Steve asked standing up.

"It's the front gate." Natasha said also standing up.

"Ant-Man? Ant-Man, I know you know that. I need to talk to you guys." Scott said.

Later Scott was inside the Avengers Compound, pacing worriedly in front of Steve and Natasha.

"Scott. Are you okay?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Scott said and struggled to ask about something. He finally blurts it out. "Have you ever studied Quantum Physics?" he finally blurted out.

"Only to make conversation." Natasha said.

"Alright. So... five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the Quantum Realm. The Quantum Realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... She was my..." he said struggling not to tell the entire truth about their relationship. "She was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there."

"I'm sorry. That must've been a very long five years."

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me, it was five hours." he said and Steve and Natasha shared a quick bewildered glance. "See, the rules of the Quantum Realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving." he said and strode over to pick up Natasha's sandwich, and bit into it.

"Scott, what are you talking about?" Steve asked.

"What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if, we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time? Like... Like before Thanos."

"Wait, are you talking about a time machine?"

"No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. It's more like a... Yeah, a time machine. I know it's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be some way... There's gotta be...some w... it's crazy."

"Scott, I get e-mails from a raccoon, so nothing sounds crazy anymore." Natasha said.

"So who do we talk to about this?"