Chapter 1

Y/n pov

"HAAAAAA!! HELP !! " I opened my eyes after I heard Olivia scream.

What the hell is happening again . I just want to sleep .

I went out of bed and looked at what was going on. After I got into the living room, I saw Jihyun chasing Olivia around while Eunji just set on the couch laughing.

"JAAAAHH! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" I shouted.Everybody stopped and looked at me with scared eyes .

"It was here fault!" Both Olivia and Jihyun said at the same time while pointing at each other.

Yeah, right, it was none of you ... always the other ones fault.

"Eunji, could you tell me what happened?" I looked at her bc I obviously will not get a straight answer from those idiots.

"Yeah... so long story short Olivia unnie ate Jihyun unnies breakfast while she went to the toilet... but to here defense, unnie made fun of her the whole morning bc of the video that's going around of Oliv spilling water while she was drinking on the award show two days ago." Eunji explained while looking at me with an amused smile.

I nodded and turned around to face them. "Apologies." I shortly said. They both noticed that I meant both of them, so they did apologise to each other while sulking.

" I just wanted to sleep until I have to go to the studio, but thanks to you, I'm awake already." I said a bit mad and annoyed.

" Sorry y/n." Jihyun said. "Sorry, unnie." Olivia said.

" It's ok, but stop it now , I need to get ready." I said with a small smile.

——————-

That was a normal morning... always bickering . I like it if I'm being honest , it's just how we are, and I love those idiots but today was not the best day for that. Since I had a pretty exhausting and rough week behind me and I finally could sleep a bit longer before I have to go to work. But anyway... I have to get ready for work . Today, I have my solo dance practice, and afterwords I have to work on some songs.

——————-

After I finished my morning routine, I got my cap , mask , car keys, and my phone. I said goodbye to my members and reminded them to be nice to each other and that I would be home late.

I drove to work and got myself a coffee. I have to admit that I'm not feeling too well today, but I have to practice and do my best for pieces. I don't want to disappoint them.

I entered the practice room, and Jung, my dance teacher, was already there waiting for me.

" Annyeong y/n , are you ready to start?" She asked while hugging me.

" When am I not ?" I asked with a chuckle.

" Then let's start!"

( so I just need you to imagine that you are him and that that is your song ps: amazing song ,Ten.)

I will have my solo debut with that song in a few months, and today, Jung and I made the choreograph for it, and I love it. Good think I'm fast in remembering ,otherwise it would take forever.

" That was pretty impressive, y/n . You are really good at dancing ... I know the way they call you the best dancer in K-pop ." She said, sitting down in front of me on the floor.